Windows 10: Windows 10 lenovo t440p

Discus and support Windows 10 lenovo t440p in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]After trying to fix disk errors ended up on this screen. Whats next? Do you think im able to save the files inside? everything starts after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kclownk, Jul 2, 2020.

1. kclownk Win User

Windows 10 lenovo t440p

Windows 10 lenovo t440p [​IMG]After trying to fix disk errors ended up on this screen. Whats next? Do you think im able to save the files inside?

everything starts after a kinda bad fall on the floor

:)

kclownk, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Gordonjo Win User

Lenovo T440p plugged in, not charging, no message

I have a Lenovo T440p , running Windows 10. Recently, while plugged into the charger, the battery stopped charging. There is no message displayed, this is not the "plugged in not charging case". The only thing that happens is that the led indicator blinks
    4 times instead of 3. I tried rebooting the machine with the battery removed, uninstalled the battery driver, started up again with the battery back in. Still not charging. I purchased a new battery, same thing with the new one.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Gordonjo, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 lenovo t440p

Have Thinkpad T440p the audio is not working any suggestions

Have Thinkpad T440p - the audio is not working -anyone have any suggestions

JamesReynolds3, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 lenovo t440p

1. Windows 10 lenovo t440p - Similar Threads - lenovo t440p

2. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  4. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop: 304-561-4654 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-external-hard-drive-on-my-lenovo/eb0902c8-39ef-4f7e-89d9-5cfece6bddc3
  5. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop: 304-561-4654 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-external-hard-drive-on-my-lenovo/eb0902c8-39ef-4f7e-89d9-5cfece6bddc3
  6. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I updated my bios with lenovo vintage and I broke my bios

I updated my bios with lenovo vintage and I broke my bios: a few moments ago I tried to update some drivers using lenovo vintage app from the Microsoft store and after my laptop restarted and when it booted back in it gave me blue screen with stop code : INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE. pls help?...
  8. Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected: Hi guys, hope someone could help. I have the mobile / cellular card and sim card and it does work perfectly, however I often need to connect the laptop to the local network no internet access and still be able to use the mobile connection. Once I plug cable in, the...
  9. I am having lenovo thinkpad t440p laptop when I enter bios all options are greyed out...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having lenovo thinkpad t440p laptop when I enter bios all options are greyed out...: I got a used lenovo thinkpad t440p and I started used it. When I tried to enter bios settings all the options are greyed out and i can't change any of the settings and when i try to enter bios it will ask for password and i will press enter without typing anything it will...
  10. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...: Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already updated my available drivers, downloaded and installed the driver from Lenovo's webpage and nothing seems to work. There is...