Windows 10: [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

Discus and support [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul Wu998, Apr 25, 2019.

1. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown.

Check it further about OS default color mangement function:

From control panel--->color management--->advanced-->Calibrate display

after adjust the color balance, shutdown the os and boot again, we found adjusted color balance lost and 'adjust color balance' item lost in color mangement.

would you please help to clarify it ?

thanks very much!

:)

Paul Wu998, Apr 25, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

[Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1... 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Apr 25, 2019
  3. trog100 Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade rant..

i am gonna put the adversary upgrade on the lenovo thinkpad tablet down as a fail.. i lost my screen orientation button functions.. they did work on the 1511 version but not on the 1607 version.. i rolled back to the earlier version and the button function is back.. the roll back didnt take long.. will windows take the hint that i dont want its update or will it not.. time will tell.. *Smile [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1... :)

this applies to older hardware but i fear with each new iteration of windows 10 more and more drivers that worked fine before wont do after an upgrade.. a bit of a bugger but its the way i see it.. windows can and probably will bork older systems as and when it feels like it.. he he

i am gonna try it on my none tablet lenovo.. that dosnt have the fancy tablet buttons and will probably work.. fingers crossed..

trog

trog100, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

[Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

[Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

1. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Vantage application

2. Eye care mode asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye care mode asus: I used eye care mode in armoury crate now i cant turn it off even if i switch it in armoury crate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-care-mode-asus/6a892e24-f950-4af8-a361-7856a0556d20
  3. Eye care mode asus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eye care mode asus: I used eye care mode in armoury crate now i cant turn it off even if i switch it in armoury crate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-care-mode-asus/6a892e24-f950-4af8-a361-7856a0556d20
  4. Lenovo vantage not loading in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo vantage not loading in: My Lenovo Vantage stopped working maybe 5 days ago and I haven't been able to get into the app. I've tried to google the answer but to no success. It get's past the big "Lenovo" logo but then it just goes white and then it says "Not responding". I've tried waiting for over 10...
  5. lenovo vantage instalment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  6. lenovo vantage instalment

lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  7. Lenovo Vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  8. Lenovo Vantage

Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  9. Lenovo Vantage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Vantage?: Hello, lenovo vantage app services are being upgraded I got a warning that tells me to download, I downloaded it, I ran it but nothing happened ?Cannot install after downloading the file[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Eye Care Mode Shortcut is Losing My Mind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eye Care Mode Shortcut is Losing My Mind: Why in worlds you have to put a filter for protecting you eye because im stuck at this and just wanna turn off the eye care mode because my screen is now a bland mess. Plz help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eye care mode

2. eye care mode lenovo

3. lenovo eye care mode

4. how to turn on eye care mode on lenovo laptop,
  5. eye care mode on lenovo,
  6. eye care mode in lenovo,
  7. vantages eye care mode,
  8. mode protection des yeux lenove vantage,
  9. lenovo vantage eye care mode,
  10. lenovo vantage eye care mode missing,
  11. how to turn on eye care on lenovo computer,