Windows 10: Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue???

Discus and support Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the other day i booted up my PC when i got home and it ran me through the initial like windows 10 lets get you started screens like when you first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JSalv36, May 16, 2020.

1. JSalv36 Win User

Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue???

So the other day i booted up my PC when i got home and it ran me through the initial like windows 10 lets get you started screens like when you first install windows which i though was weird but after i went through the screens it booted up to my desktop and everything was normal so windows didn't reinstall i've just never had that happen before and also id like to note i am up to date on all updates even the major ones so an update didn't cause this and i checked for virus and malware but nothing came up so my pc is fine just wondering why this might have happened like why would it randomly run through those initial install screens and then be normal with all my files still intact?

:)

JSalv36, May 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 16, 2020
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue??? [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, May 16, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue??? - Similar Threads - Lets started screens

2. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitchy screen at start up: My laptop was just working fine a few minutes ago. I've gone down stairs to pick up some snacks, but when i came back, my laptop's screen was black, and the imagine wouldn't came back no matter what i do. I tried restarting it a few times. It actually booted up normally once,...
  3. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird glitchy screen at start up: My laptop was just working fine a few minutes ago. I've gone down stairs to pick up some snacks, but when i came back, my laptop's screen was black, and the imagine wouldn't came back no matter what i do. I tried restarting it a few times. It actually booted up normally once,...
  4. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. weird screen reconnecting issue.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    weird screen reconnecting issue.: hi all. i got a realy strange issue. my screen randomly turns off/on again. but it does not happen when im in the BIOS or when im ingame...(call of duty 2) hardware: samsung p2770fd gpu NVIDIA geforce gt630 32 gb ram i73770k i run windows 10 pro. things i have tryed: use...
  6. weird screen reconnecting issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    weird screen reconnecting issue.: hi all. i got a realy strange issue. my screen randomly turns off/on again. but it does not happen when im in the BIOS or when im ingame...(call of duty 2) hardware: samsung p2770fd gpu NVIDIA geforce gt630 32 gb ram i73770k i run windows 10 pro. things i have tryed: use...
  7. Windows 10 not starting and acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not starting and acting weird: I've ran into a major probelm. I'll describe everything that happened and I would really appreciate if someone could help. So basically today my windows just crashed. When I'm trying to restart it one of those things happen: The screen turns black and eventually the PC...
  8. Weird start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird start screen: An issue I had with my Surface 3 every now and then returns on my Surface Pro 5. See this screen shot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ammc1nHNS73khb9NiNm13ILiXtS_rQ The issue in this is obviously not the erased parts, I did that myself for privacy purposes. The issue is all the tiles...
  9. Windows 10 start in a weird way!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start in a weird way!: Hi, I had upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago and found that it starts in a weird way, at least that's what I think. So, it starts like this- *CPU start* *Biostar Logo* (as usual) *Windows 10 Logo* (well, faster than Windows 7) *Blank screen for less than a...
  10. Weird screen dimming issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird screen dimming issue.: For the last few weeks I've had this bizarre issue where my screen will randomly dim. I can't click on anything when this happens.. The only way to fix it, is to either restart my computer or re-log. Any suggestions? 39736