Windows 10: Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements

Discus and support Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 Team has always made sure that anyone can use the operating system. It is the reason why Accessibility is built into the core, […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements

WinClub, May 22, 2020
  2. GlamourD Win User

Possible to Change text size of customization windows? - NOT Magnifier

Greetings,

While it is wonderfully possible to customize the font sizes via ClearText on windows and certain displays, is it possible to adjust the text size, for example, in the windows that open when customizing certain settings like when customizing Task Bar and
    Start Menu options?

The Magnifier requires me to move the cursor over everything where I'd like to simply
    enlarge the text in the specific "customization" window.

If this is not possible, where can I make this suggestion to Microsoft?

Thank you!

GlamourD, May 22, 2020
  3. GlamourD Win User
    Possible to Change text size of customization windows? - NOT Magnifier

Greetings,

While it is wonderfully possible to customize the font sizes via ClearText on windows and certain displays, is it possible to adjust the text size, for example, in the windows that open when customizing certain settings like when customizing Task Bar and
    Start Menu options?

The Magnifier requires me to move the cursor over everything where I'd like to simply
    enlarge the text in the specific "customization" window.

If this is not possible, where can I make this suggestion to Microsoft?

Thank you!

GlamourD, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements

magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements

1. Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements - Similar Threads - lets customize Text

2. Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?: Hello. There are two radio button choices when selecting what to display in the Windows 10 3D Text Settings dialog box: "Time" and "Custom Text." My question is are the any codes that I can include in the "Custom Text" field like "Date" or "Time" so that my 3D Text Screen...
  3. Magnified screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magnified screen: Hi I accidently changed my computer resolution to 500% I can not change it back to 100% now because I can not see the menu icons to click on settings. Is there a way I can get the setting icon up on the screen so I can change resolution back to 100%. It is Windows 10 and...
  4. screen magnifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen magnifier: I am sight impaired and have to use the Microsoft magnifier. When it is on sometimes my keyboard entries come in backward. Typing CAT prints TAC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-magnifier/9d7d4c26-5c7e-4641-97d2-63859606c308
  5. How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Magnifier tool in Windows 10 lets you easily enlarge text and images on any section of your screen through a mouse cursor. If your mouse […] This article How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  6. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor: Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro and its integrated magnifier. It used to track the mouse and keyboard cursor very well yet a few weeks ago it stopped tracking the keyboard cursor in some applications specifically Google Chrome while it continues tracking the keyboard cursor...
  7. Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10: Hello: I depend on the use of the Magnifier in Windows 10. For several months my Magnifier screen has been completely black. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  8. Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...
  9. How to magnify text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to magnify text?: I need my text larger on all websites. I know I can go to "display settings", but I have that set to the max (125%) and it's still not large enough. Then there is the magnifier which will only do 100% and 200% (plus I think it's only good for items on the computer). I need...
  10. Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have they improved the clarity of the text in Windows 10?: Hi there, Apologies if this is so common a subject that it's boring but i would just really like to know if Microsoft considers the clarity of their text something to be fixed and is doing so for Windows 10? I can't seem to find anything relating to it on the web apart...