Windows 10: Windows 10 Libraries - HELP!

Discus and support Windows 10 Libraries - HELP! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am having lots of trouble understanding libraries and want to remove them if at all possible. I want my files and folders to be located in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JSpauld, Jun 15, 2019.

1. JSpauld Win User

Windows 10 Libraries - HELP!

Hi,

I am having lots of trouble understanding libraries and want to remove them if at all possible. I want my files and folders to be located in the target locations only without any virtual locations showing, like it was before Windows 7. I have neurological problems and all the libraries do is confuse me. Besides, it is hard for me to learn new things.

Is there any way to make the Windows 10 operating system show me real locations only and hide libraries?

Is there an Assistive Technology version without libraries for those of us with disabilities?

Thank you.

:)

JSpauld, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Libraries - HELP!

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Libraries - HELP!

1. Windows 10 Libraries - HELP! - Similar Threads - Libraries HELP

2. I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.: It says this after I updated my Laptop Assertion Failed! Program: ...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.node File: C:\bid\workspace\CXX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.cc Line: 390 Expression vulcan_ And then I can only chose Abort, Retry and Ignore buttons....
  3. I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.: It says this after I updated my Laptop Assertion Failed! Program: ...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.node File: C:\bid\workspace\CXX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.cc Line: 390 Expression vulcan_ And then I can only chose Abort, Retry and Ignore buttons....
  4. Help with Windows 10 Libraries on a PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Windows 10 Libraries on a PC: Background;My first computer was a Mac and that goes back well over 30 years.My computers since the Mac have been PC’s. Well before Windows I always organized my files into Pictures, Videos, Music and Documents. So when Windows came along I just copied them into the Windows...
  5. Help with Windows 10 Libraries on a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Windows 10 Libraries on a PC: Background;My first computer was a Mac and that goes back well over 30 years.My computers since the Mac have been PC’s. Well before Windows I always organized my files into Pictures, Videos, Music and Documents. So when Windows came along I just copied them into the Windows...
  6. Help with Windows 10 Libraries on a PC

7. Please Help , I cant even move a picture into my my picture library and other location...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help , I cant even move a picture into my my picture library and other location...: Please Help , I can't even move a picture into my picture library and other location >>problem> provide Administrator permission to move to this folder , it affect my whole computer and all my apps , please help reset my computer is a lot of work to reinstall a lot of work...
  8. Please Help , I cant even move a picture into my my picture library and other location...

Please Help , I cant even move a picture into my my picture library and other location...: Please Help , I can't even move a picture into my picture library and other location >>problem> provide Administrator permission to move to this folder , it affect my whole computer and all my apps , please help reset my computer is a lot of work to reinstall a lot of work...
  9. Please Help , I cant even move a picture into my my picture library and other location...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. A complement i bought doesn't appear on billing history nor library, please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A complement i bought doesn't appear on billing history nor library, please help: I bought the season pass for Watch Dogs legion in the morning, I was charged for it and it actually installed. However, when I tried to play the game I didn't have any of that content, and in the store the message ''Buy to own'' appeared next to the ''manage'' one.I tried...