Windows 10: Windows 10 Licence Recovery

Discus and support Windows 10 Licence Recovery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I paid to upgrade to windows 10 pro on my laptop but now the laptop is dead , I was wondering if I could recover the licence from my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mark H Thompson, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Licence Recovery

Hi

I paid to upgrade to windows 10 pro on my laptop but now the laptop is dead , I was wondering if I could recover the licence from my Microsoft account

to use on another machine , I cant seem to find any options for this.

many thanks in advance

Mark

:)

Mark H Thompson, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 Licence Recovery partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Licence Recovery

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Licence Recovery

1. Windows 10 Licence Recovery - Similar Threads - Licence Recovery

2. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  3. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  4. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  5. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  6. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  7. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  8. Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop

Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop: HiI bought my old laptop with W10 home pre installed, I then bought a W10/11 upgrade through MS store, I received a confirmation email but there was no digital licence attached to email see screen shots below.Now I have bought a new laptop & would like to use the W10/11 pro...
  9. Buying a new Windows licence after recovery from old PC's recovery drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying a new Windows licence after recovery from old PC's recovery drive: Hi, Recently, my Windows files became corrupted, either from a Windows update or a game update. I never created a recovery backup for this current system; I used the recovery backup from my old PC. After performing a recovery, my Acer machine was configured like my...
  10. Will booting from windows 7 recovery partition remove my windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will booting from windows 7 recovery partition remove my windows 10 licence: I have a Sony Vaio laptop that I want to reboot from the Windows 7 recovery partition since every attempt to stop Windows 10 running slow has now failed. Will doing this remove my ability to upgrade the Windows 7 recovery version back to Windows 10? I don't want to...