Windows 10: Windows 10 licence - unable to call support

Discus and support Windows 10 licence - unable to call support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Phone calls from my service provider are prohibited so I need another way to get in touch with Microsoft support agent, as I need to talk about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TeodoraTodorović, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 licence - unable to call support

Hi,

Phone calls from my service provider are prohibited so I need another way to get in touch with Microsoft support agent, as I need to talk about transferring my licence that came pre-installed with the laptop to another laptop.

Thanks,

:)

TeodoraTodorović, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 licence - unable to call support

DRDNA, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 licence - unable to call support

1. Windows 10 licence - unable to call support - Similar Threads - licence unable call

2. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  3. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  4. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to contact support. Can I please get a call back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to contact support. Can I please get a call back: I have been trying to contact the license activation at microsoft for 2 days for my remote desktop license but as soon as the machine tells me it is connecting me the line disconnects. I have tried calling from 7 different phone numbers in multiple locations and can not get...
  6. Unable to contact support. Can I please get a call back

Unable to contact support. Can I please get a call back: I have been trying to contact the license activation at microsoft for 2 days for my remote desktop license but as soon as the machine tells me it is connecting me the line disconnects. I have tried calling from 7 different phone numbers in multiple locations and can not get...
  7. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  8. you call this support?

you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  9. Microsoft Support Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Call: So I've been trying to get Microsoft support to call me for the past 7-8 hours but it always says we are having trouble connecting you .I really need someone to call me so I can get my issues with a code fixed *moved...
  10. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES: RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN CALLED ABOUT LICENSE FOR MICROSOFT EXPIRING. THE PERSON SAYS THAT THEY OWE ME A REFUND AND WANT TO GIVE THEM REMOTE ACCESS TO M COMPUTER AND CREDIT CARD NUMBERS SO THEY CAN TRANSFER MONEY YO MY ACCOUNT...SOUNDS KINDA FISHY TO ME....