Windows 10: windows 10 licence

Discus and support windows 10 licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, my son want to start a business which he buy new hardware , and download windows 10 (not active) to sell, is it legal? if he buy windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hushanliu, Aug 16, 2019.

1. hushanliu Win User

windows 10 licence

hi, my son want to start a business which he buy new hardware , and download windows 10 (not active) to sell, is it legal? if he buy windows 10 and active it, then re-sell , is it legal? if he want buy more (like 100), can he get discount?

:)

hushanliu, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 licence

Delta6326, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 licence

1. windows 10 licence - Similar Threads - licence

2. Win 10 licence help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 licence help: Hi everyone ! I could use some info about windows 10 licences that I could not find anywhere. I recently installed win 10 on my pc and entered my microsoft account there - which I got because I had old windows phone . Now I wanted to bought product key and activate it , BUT...
  3. Can I Transfer a Windows 10 Pro Retail Licence to a new PC with Windows 10 Home (OEM)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Transfer a Windows 10 Pro Retail Licence to a new PC with Windows 10 Home (OEM): I have an 8 year old PC on which I installed a bona fide retail version of Windows 8.1 Pro purchased from Microsoft. When Windows 10 was released I installed the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I am about to buy a new PC which will have Windows 10 Home installed (i.e. OEM)....
  4. BizTalk 2013 and SQL server 2014 licence expire date to identify and what action I have to take

BizTalk 2013 and SQL server 2014 licence expire date to identify and what action I have to take: BizTalk 2013 and SQL server 2014 licence expire date to identify and what action I have to take https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/biztalk-2013-and-sql-server-2014-licence-expire/6062a09c-4f18-494e-b0c3-8266e4b591ee"
  5. find MS software licence codes

find MS software licence codes: How do I find my MS product licence code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-ms-software-licence-codes/30ef5171-8ec4-4b57-b3ef-5cec14a4f571"
  6. I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...: Normally when you download and install it to usb and install a windows 10. in my case I did pro. Maybe that's the problem it never asks you to activate it but this time it is and I tried reinstalling it and it still wants me to put in a key but normally it works right from...
  7. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  8. Win 10 Pro laptop stolen - anyway to get the licence key back?

Win 10 Pro laptop stolen - anyway to get the licence key back?: Hi, My laptop was stolen last night. I had upgraded my Win 10 Home to Pro using the internal upgrade option (around £100 I think). Is there anyway to reclaim my upgrade so I can upgrade my new laptop to from Home to Pro? Or do I have to buy a new licence?...
  9. SYSTEM LICENCE VIOLATION error

SYSTEM LICENCE VIOLATION error: Hi, I get a blue screen error with interruption code SYSTEM LICENCE VIOLATION on my computer. What shall I do? I can't get in provvisory mode, the error remains. thanks...
  10. Licencing and Activation

Licencing and Activation: Hi All, I have Dell Inspiron AIO 2320, which has Original version of Windows installed, I was charged extra since it was a genuine version when I bought it, now the motherboard has gone bad and I have purchased a new Desktop, when I tried to use the Windows 10 key (from the...