Windows 10: Windows 10 License Good price from eBay

Discus and support Windows 10 License Good price from eBay in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear MS Community! As you already knew that there are selling windows 10 license key online such as ebay.com with good price. Could you help clarify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vicheth SIM, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 License Good price from eBay

Dear MS Community!

As you already knew that there are selling windows 10 license key online such as ebay.com with good price.

Could you help clarify that for those license is working fine?

With regards,
    Vichet Windows 10 License Good price from eBay a8e44cb1-4f4d-4ca9-bc16-2259107dbb60?upload=true.png

:)

Vicheth SIM, Aug 8, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Zach321 Win User

Windows 10 License Good price from eBay

Is my Windows 10 Pro eBay key valid to use in relation to Microsoft's licensing agreement?

I bought a Windows 10 Pro key on eBay for $4. It activated without any issue and is listed as a "digital license". I called Microsoft customer service and the rep said as long as it activated, it's good to use. Can someone confirm this? I wanna make sure
    I'm in the clear.

The original listing said the key was for a computer that went on the fritz or something, like they'd send you the motherboard if you wanted it. I just wanna clear my conscience and make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Am I violating any licensing agreements?

Zach321, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 License Good price from eBay

1. Windows 10 License Good price from eBay - Similar Threads - License price eBay

2. How to calculate price for KMS license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to calculate price for KMS license: I want to use windows 10 about 100 clients and I plan to use KMS license. How to calculate the price for this license. I can pay only time or up to clients that connect to the KMS server....
  3. Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?

Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?: As the title says. I heard this is a gray area and it's risky. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-buying-windows-10-licenses-on-ebay-illegal/aedc184e-e1f2-4520-abe8-6857c85d91b0
  4. Windows 10 Key from eBay

Windows 10 Key from eBay: I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it is illegal to use this type of key at home. Is there any way to change the type? Or do I have to buy the $200 key from the...
  5. Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay

Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay: Is this legitimate? https://www.ebay.com/itm/193358790169 What about used copies? My understanding is that retail versions are allowed to be resold....
  6. License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay

License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay: Hi all, I bought a 'opened but never used' laptop on ebay, advertised as having genuine windows 10 pro. After about a couple of months use at home I started getting the license will expire message. The option I have is to change product key and its saying its activated...
  7. Windows 10 prices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 prices: Can anyone tell me why activating Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store is way more expensive than buying the USB download from Microsoft.com? The Microsoft Store is saying $175 while on Microsoft.com it's only $139. I've already installed Windows and just need the activation...
  8. Windows key from ebay.

Windows key from ebay.: Hi everyone, first-time poster, this forum has helped me many times over my life. My girlfriend has bought a laptop and in the customisation process we had the option to buy windows 10 pro for $155 or to receive the laptop with no operating system, we opted for this. In...
  9. Windows 10 pricing

Windows 10 pricing: Hi I am a faculty member at a university in Pakistan. The Imagine program doesn't provide free OS to faculty anymore. It is available @ $15. A local vendor's website offers Windows 10 Professional for Pakistan Rupees 12900, which is cheaper. I am confused why that is so. Is...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Volume licensing (very confusing pricing)

Windows 10 Pro Volume licensing (very confusing pricing): Hi guys, New to the forum and have searched for some answers on this topic. I have a small business with 16 computers I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. The computers currently have Windows 10 Home. (Side note: Will I have any issues with drivers, etc etc upgrading...