Windows 10: Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error

Discus and support Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro license installed on VIRTUALBOX, and for this usage only Originaly it was a Windows 7 Pro license upgraded to 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Seb06_, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Seb06_ Win User

Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 Pro license installed on VIRTUALBOX, and for this usage only

Originaly it was a Windows 7 Pro license upgraded to 10.

I wasn't have a microsoft account.

All works perfectly since 1 year.

The disk file VDI was on a mecanic hard-drive. It was slow so I moved it on a SSD drive, and create a new profile on VBOX with the same capacities 2CPU-2GB RAM

I had an activation error, but I don't had a microsoft account, so I type the serial number. And all works well again :

After that I created a Microsoft account and linked the license. When I log-in into, I can see my VM in "my devices"

Unfortunatelty when I tried to install the major update 2004 there was an error : the system drive C was too small so I increased it 50 to 120gb

And the activation error came back, I can't rid this time !

* The error code is : 0xC004F211

* When I try to activate : Microsoft servers are busy, try again later...

* Entering the serial number again don't works

* I tried to activate on a older version of the same VM same spec. The OS appears in the Microsoft account but the activation don't works either.

I don't understand... Please help me to solve this.

Cordialy

:)

Seb06_, Nov 15, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 15, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 15, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error - Similar Threads - License VirtualBox Activation

2. Windows License Activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows License Activation error: Hi all,I already activated this laptop with windows 10 long time ago. It was good but since last month I am getting a pop up windows saying " YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". its displaying time to time and is too much irritating.Can anyone help me with this.kindly...
  3. LIcensing & activation error

LIcensing & activation error: After several times of trying to activate the product key for windows 10 pro,the same problem occurs. Please see attached files.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-activation-error/482f5dc8-5e07-4f96-beac-6c4253212067
  4. Virtualbox deleted can't re-activate with license purchased via Windows Store.

Virtualbox deleted can't re-activate with license purchased via Windows Store.: I had to delete my virtual machine which had an activated copy of Windows 10. Even if I run the troubleshooter and select the hardware was changed I don't see the previous copy and can not reactivate Windows 10 on my rebuilt VirtualBox install....
  5. Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing

Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing: I have downloaded Windows 10 VM from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/ and installed it using VirtualBox. It works well and I have been able to set up everything needed to develop in my company's .NET projects. However, the license is...
  6. Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

Win 10 activation on Virtualbox: Hi, I had a Win 7 which I've upgraded to Win 10 and inside that Win 10 I've instaled virtualbox with win 10 technical preview to see what's comming next. Not long ago I've bought ssd and I've done clean installation and because motherboard and cpu was the same there was no...
  7. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License: Helll, I purchased a Windows 10 Home license with USB installer in 2016. The license is registered on my account, so it used to activate the Windows whenever, I changed my computer or do a major hardware replacement. Currently, there is no device registered on my...
  8. VirtualBox error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VirtualBox error: When i try to open a Windows 10 Machine on Virtual Box it shows up this error: VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Certain guests (e.g. OS/2 and QNX) require this feature and will fail to boot without it. How can i fix this?...
  9. How to activate Windows 10 guest in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to activate Windows 10 guest in VirtualBox: I have updated my OS to Windows 10 which has been activated during the upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit. I have added Windows 10 as a guest in Virtualbox, how do I validate the Windows 10 guest? 25675
  10. Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?: Hello folks! I am dual-booting Windows 10 and Ubuntu, and consequently have a properly activated Windows 10 installed on my PC. Now, I'm working from home and my company requires that I keep this time-tracking app running while I work. It's a Windows app, but I work in...