Windows 10: Windows 10 License / Licencia de windows 10

Discus and support Windows 10 License / Licencia de windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hola. Tengo un portatil lenovo Idea pad. Tenia instalado windows 10, pero despues de una caida, tuve que volver el equipo a su estado de fabrica.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elsa v., Feb 9, 2020.

1. elsa v. Win User

Windows 10 License / Licencia de windows 10

Hola. Tengo un portatil lenovo Idea pad. Tenia instalado windows 10, pero despues de una caida, tuve que volver el equipo a su estado de fabrica. Cuando hago el procedimiento indicado por LENOVO, usando el botón Onekey RECOVERY, el sistema me indica que no encuetra el espejo de imagen original del sistema. Debido a esto debo reinstalar nuevamente mi windows, pero el problema es que nunca copie la clave de activacion del prducto. En Lenovo me responden que como nunca abrí una cuenta con ellos no pueden darme esa informacion, pero me invitan a comprar un portatil mas moderno a buen precio. Alguien sabe como puedo obtener esa clave de producto, toda vez que el acceso al disco duroa de mi portatil no es posible?. Por cierto, en el disco duro solo quedó una particion llamada DRIVERS, pero no hay alli ningun instalable. Gracias de antemano!

Hi. I have a laptop Lenovo Idea pad. I had windows 10 installed, but after a crash, I had to return the computer to its factory state. When I do the procedure indicated by LENOVO, using the Onekey RECOVERY button, the system tells me that it does not find the original image mirror of the system. Because of this I have to reinstall my windows again, but the problem is that I never copied the product activation key. At Lenovo they tell me that since I never opened an account with them they can't give me that information, but they invite me to buy a more modern laptop at a good price. Does anyone know how I can get that product key, since the access to the hard disk of my laptop is not possible? By the way, in the hard disk there is only one partition called DRIVERS, but there is no installable one there. Thnks a lot!

:)

elsa v., Feb 9, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 License / Licencia de windows 10 - Similar Threads - License Licencia

2. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  3. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  4. System license violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b
  5. System license violation

System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b
  6. System license violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  8. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  9. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  10. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882