Windows 10: Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account

Discus and support Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I find out what outlook account is linked to my windows 10 license? Activation in system settings only tells me its a virtual license linked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JG3_win, Aug 2, 2021.

1. JG3_win Win User

Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account

How do I find out what outlook account is linked to my windows 10 license? Activation in system settings only tells me its a virtual license linked to an account - it doesn't tell me which account.I need to do a fresh install from USB offline as my laptop was hacked and have installed a remote sharing app which is being run but I have no idea what outlook account my Windows 10 license would be linked to which I need to reactivate windows 10 after I clean install from USB.The laptop that was hacked was originally set up with an outlook account virtual license so there never was a product key ju

:)

JG3_win, Aug 2, 2021

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 2, 2021
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account - Similar Threads - license linked outlook

2. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  3. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  4. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?: I'm planning on building a new PC because the current laptop I'm using is on it's last legs. For some context, I purchased my current daily drive laptop for cheap on ebay a couple years ago but it came with a retail windows 10 pro key. I've confirmed this by entering through...
  6. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account: I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home license. I made a new build some days ago and I have to install the OS. If I log in with my Microsoft account in the laptop, will that license be attached to my account forever even if I log out or I need to keep my account logged in...
  7. multiple windows license linking to account

multiple windows license linking to account: Hi, I do not understand exact behaviour of windows license linking to MS account. In my case I am owner of 6 windows licences. I am not sure, if it is good idea to link all these licences to my 1 MS account. Because, I am not aware about any "overview" of licenceses...
  8. Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account

Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account: Hi there! I have a doubt regarding my Windows 10 license. Some time ago I bought a retail license and now in the Windows configuration section the following message appears: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". The thing is that I...
  9. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...