Windows 10: Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

Discus and support Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a receipt and proof of purchase of a windows 10 home edition from the Microsoft store on my account, my pc's windows files became corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WillRushton, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

I have a receipt and proof of purchase of a windows 10 home edition from the Microsoft store on my account, my pc's windows files became corrupted after many failed attempts to update and after replacing my motherboard and M.2 I am faced with an error code 0xC004F213, I do not have a activation code for windows 10 because it is a digital copy from the Microsoft store, I have cleared all devices associated with my Microsoft account and tried to contact support through phone who told me to go to the recover windows 10 license which is no help to my case.

Is there anyway to contact support by email or have a fix for this issue, 200$ is not a small amount to lose over corrupt installs due to faulty hardware.

:)

WillRushton, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipts how to recover it?

I bought a digital copy that was instantly redeemed on my pc, I since then found my desktop going into recovery mode and being stuck there without any recognized windows installs (they corrupted) and so I lost my windows license. I have a receipt from
    purchase of the license on the Microsoft store and found phone call with Microsoft support very difficult to understand and not helpful. Where can I go to provide proof of purchase and recover my windows 10 license?

WillRushton, Oct 26, 2020
  3. RL808 Win User
    Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA (Store #10) in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they
    can not find it.

They are requesting a receipt, however, the only thing emailed to me from the store is an email saying "Thank you for Choosing Us" with a link to provide feeback. I did not receive the receipt that I had requested in store to be emailed to me.

I tried calling the Microsoft Store support number, however, I am being told that they only support Microsoft Store Online issues and not physical Microsoft Stores.

Who can I contact to get the receipt for my purchase so I can file a claim? The physical store is closed due to COVID so I can not call them.

Thanks.

RL808, Oct 26, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

Maybe they didn't have it when you looked earlier, but the Microsoft Store now lists a downloadable Win 10 Pro for purchase:

Windows 10 Pro: Upgrade or Purchase - Microsoft Store

This is for the USA. It may be available from your country. (Or not.)

bobkn, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

1. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt. - Similar Threads - license lost purchased

2. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is ***********. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  3. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is 16303256036. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  4. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...: Hi, my name is Kathleen Revello and work for Millwright Local 1693. I am researching a purchase I made on January 31, 2023, the security info used is 16303256036. The only information I have states I changed my Microsoft account, Please help, I work for a union and I need to...
  5. Hello, I have a receipt for 2 purchases on Janurary 31, 2023 with the Microsoft Store as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipts how to recover it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipts how to recover it?: I bought a digital copy that was instantly redeemed on my pc, I since then found my desktop going into recovery mode and being stuck there without any recognized windows installs they corrupted and so I lost my windows license. I have a receipt from purchase of the license on...
  7. Microsoft Store Receipt Email

Microsoft Store Receipt Email: Hello, I just made a recent purchase on the Microsoft store, specifically the new Xbox. I was notified that my receipt went to the original and now closed email for this account. Clearly, my current email is linked to this account or I would not be able to log on this...
  8. Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they can not find it....
  9. windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?: what is the purchase price for a windows 10 home 64-bit license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-purchase-from-microsoft-store/e4c58a96-a4e5-4c31-84a4-a9b6a1137323
  10. Receipt request for the purchase

Receipt request for the purchase: How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receipt-request-for-the-purchase/d118fb4e-9aad-4e59-9e2a-a487694bcd7e"