Windows 10: Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...

Discus and support Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, This last January 2001 I bought a license of Windows 10 Home edition to install on my iMac using Parallels. Since my iMac had problems and I took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YiannisPavlou, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...

Hi, This last January 2001 I bought a license of Windows 10 Home edition to install on my iMac using Parallels. Since my iMac had problems and I took it to the shop. I uninstalled parallels from this machine. Now I installed parallels on my MacBook Pro and I would like to use that license no longer need for iMac. All the online tutorials you have require that you deactivate on the original computer but I would rather not go through a whole installation process of Parallels and Windows 10 simply to deactivate. I hope you can provide some help. Yiannis.

:)

YiannisPavlou, Jul 7, 2021
  2. jmtchll Win User

Move license to new parallels instance

I had Windows 10 installed as a parallel instance on an old computer. I have a new computer and transferred my parallel license easily enough but don't see how to transfer the windows license.

jmtchll, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...

Windows 7 OEM license don´t work

Dear community,

last week I bought a new notebook (asus gl752vw). I also bought an windows 7 pro 64 bite oem license. I installed the operating system windows 7 pro on my new notebook, but there was a problem, that the notebook drivers only work with windows 10 64 bit (****.
    I dont know why) I couldn´t even connect to the internet. I thought maybe first I should activate my license. I called the windows hotline and followed the steps. The 9 codes under the phone number of windows worked fine, so I got my activationcode from windows
    per phone. Now the problem was that i missed one letter or number from the activation id, so it said not more compatibIe. So my windows 7 oem license wasnt activated at all. After that I thought it would be better when I install windows 10. After the installation
    of windows 10 64 bit the notebook worked fine and all was possible. The only missing point is, when I wanna activate my license Windows say: "This product key is running on another pc. Please try it with a different key. Error: 0x803FA071.

So when I wanna activate the license now per phone the 9 codes under the number aren´t verificated (that´s what the windows support voice said). Do you know how I can fix the problem or so? I don´t wanna buy a new license if it´s possible.

(sorry for mistakes, cause I´m german).

FabianKlüter, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...

1. Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have... - Similar Threads - license needs moved

2. How to move a windows 7 Home Premium/Retail license to another computer using Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move a windows 7 Home Premium/Retail license to another computer using Windows 11?: Hi,I have a Mac with bootcamp running an activated Windows 7 Home Premium Retail license that I would like to move to another Mac with Windows 11 running in Parallels.I can successfully uninstall and reinstall the license on the Windows7 computer using slmgr /upk and /ipk but...
  3. How to move a windows 7 Home Premium/Retail license to another computer using Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move a windows 7 Home Premium/Retail license to another computer using Windows 11?: Hi,I have a Mac with bootcamp running an activated Windows 7 Home Premium Retail license that I would like to move to another Mac with Windows 11 running in Parallels.I can successfully uninstall and reinstall the license on the Windows7 computer using slmgr /upk and /ipk but...
  4. transferring windows 10 license to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring windows 10 license to another computer: I have previously installed windows 10 onto a macbook using a third party viewing program - parallels. I then deleted parelells as i want to use bootcamp instead. I have successfully installed bootcamp however when it says to enter my windows licence key it says it is already...
  5. transferring windows 10 license to another computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring windows 10 license to another computer: I have previously installed windows 10 onto a macbook using a third party viewing program - parallels. I then deleted parelells as i want to use bootcamp instead. I have successfully installed bootcamp however when it says to enter my windows licence key it says it is already...
  6. transferring windows 10 license to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Is it legal to move this license to another computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to move this license to another computer?: I bought a laptop a few years ago, it had windows 8 or 8.1 in it and it was licensed, I upgraded to version 10 for free. When I run the slmgr -dli command, it says it's a retail version. Is it legal to move this license to another computer?...
  8. Move my windows 10 to another computer!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move my windows 10 to another computer!: Hey guys, 6 years ago I bought a laptop that already came with windows 10, but the laptop stopped working, today i received the new laptop i ordered online and somehow i managed to move my windows 10 license to my new laptop. (My new laptop didn't have any system installed)....
  9. Transfering windows 10 license to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfering windows 10 license to another computer?: Hi there, I have a laptop bought in 2017 which came with Windows 10. I no longer use this laptop, and am planning to build a new PC. Can I transfer the Windows 10 license from that laptop to my new PC? submitted by /u/greenstuffs21 [link] [comments]...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 license to another computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 license to another computer.: I currently use Bootcamp on my Mac and own a copy of Windows 10. I'm building my own PC and I'm curious if I delete the Windows partition off my Mac can I use that same copy of Windows on my new PC? I read somewhere when you activate Windows it gets locked to the specific...