Windows 10: Windows 10 license order history

Discus and support Windows 10 license order history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? ***Original title: my order***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chanh ducnguyen, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 license order history

my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro

1/ PRODUCTION KEY ?

2/ LICENCE ?

***Original title: my order***

:)

chanh ducnguyen, May 19, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  4. Zehlewi Win User

Windows 10 license order history

Clearing Windows Defender history

Hey, what you need to do is so simple, just follow the steps below exactly in order:
    1. Turn OFF Real-time Protection
    2. Turn OFF Cloud-delivered Protection
    3. Go to this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service
    4. Delete the contents in the folder
    5. Turn ON Real-time Protection
    6. Turn ON Cloud-delivered Protection
    That's it... Now check protection History, it's empty.
    Done!

Zehlewi, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 license order history

1. Windows 10 license order history - Similar Threads - license order history

2. Bug of Order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug of Order history: It doesn't load the orders which were purchased before Oct 6th last year even though I choose "All categories" and "All available".It always stop loading at the same time Oct 6th last year.https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All...
  3. Bug of Order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug of Order history: It doesn't load the orders which were purchased before Oct 6th last year even though I choose "All categories" and "All available".It always stop loading at the same time Oct 6th last year.https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All...
  4. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  5. Order History Not showing

Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  6. Windows key is missing in orders history.

Windows key is missing in orders history.: I always used my account order history to get a Windows key that I bought previously. There was a link/button called "install", which showed me the key of the product. But now I'm unable to find it. How can I get product key of the Windows I bought? I didn't save any emails...
  7. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history: On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna reactivate it on another pc the pc which had hooked this license now is licensed with a new Win 10 Home key, bought from Microsoft...
  8. Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history: Hello, community. Have a very weird problem. Some time ago about 2 years ago purchased one Windows 10 Pro license. After maybe about half of year purchased another Windows 10 Pro license. Everything was nice. I had two orders, so two keys in my orders history:...
  9. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"