Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by -Rawel-, Jan 9, 2021.

1. -Rawel- Win User

WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT

PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and the support activated it for me with a client , later it changed into activated state again but this time with the following description instead of having the usual activation page i got the following :

WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT 8136401b-63f0-49c1-99cc-42e6f1a6c3fb?upload=true.png

AND today for no reason at all it indicated that the current windows installation will expire after a month and kept prompting me for activation , i paid for the windows copy , got it licensed until the help service reverted it into a company's license ,please i need urgent help, all my work is kept on this pc. and i believe this problem is caused by the help i got ,because it changed my license and now it has an expiration date ,please i did nothing wrong to deserve this much harass.

this is what the system state is in :

WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT 0b9faf1a-7b00-48b1-a7e7-9ad24c89754a?upload=true.png WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT 987daa13-88c0-40c3-ad9d-fa1a7c34ab06?upload=true.png

:)

-Rawel-, Jan 9, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 9, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT - Similar Threads - LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING

2. Problem with Windows Licensing Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows Licensing Activation: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.. [Original Title: Please give me a...
  3. Window License activation problem

Window License activation problem: First of all, this computer is second-handed and after buying it for about a month I receive a prompt to renew my window license. I checked my Product Key and entered it but a problem occur : The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  4. Window License activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window License activation problem: First of all, this computer is second-handed and after buying it for about a month I receive a prompt to renew my window license. I checked my Product Key and entered it but a problem occur : The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  5. Window License activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. early version windows 10 PC access problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    early version windows 10 PC access problems: Desktop with early windows 10 version. I waited a year to get a windows 10 PC back around 2016. I hardly ever used it but it has mega amounts of data that I want. This thing sat and was always updating to the point that it corrupted itself and I removed the hard drive and...
  7. Windows 10 activation following reintsall

Windows 10 activation following reintsall: I was away for 4 months on holiday and when back had a few minor issues with the pc, so I rebooted. It seems Microsoft updated loads of stuff and the pc would boot but could not log into any of the 5 accounts. So I have reinstalled windows and rebuilding. Unfortunately I...
  8. license activation problem

license activation problem: my laptop failed so bought same model replacement and inserted my old drive. Boots fine but now asking for activation and when I input key I bought for this machine it responds already used....
  9. Windows 10 activation following reset

Windows 10 activation following reset: I have a laptop which I upgraded to Windows 10 upon it's release from Windows 8.1. Since then it's become very slow and refused to install the latest Windows update. As a result I reset my laptop, keeping my documents. Upon starting up again, I'm being told that Windows 10...
  10. Digital License Activation Problem

Digital License Activation Problem: I had a activated windows 10 device which I got by upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10. I got a digital license to my account. But unfortunately I recently changed my motherboard then I tried to troubleshoot my activation to reactivate Windows 10. But I got some server error. So...