Windows 10: Windows 10 license problems

Discus and support Windows 10 license problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a laptop that came with a windows 10 home edition, I went to the Microsoft store and bought windows 10 pro and upgrade to it. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ahmed F. Ahmed, May 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 license problems

I recently bought a laptop that came with a windows 10 home edition, I went to the Microsoft store and bought windows 10 pro and upgrade to it. After upgrading, it shows on my setting as Windows 10 Enterprise. I cannot activate my window, when I went back to the Microsoft store, I got a message that says I am running a non-genuine windows 10 enterprise, I never bought this. I don't know how I got it. On my Microsoft Account, it does show that I paid for the windows 10 pro upgrade for $99 dollars

:)

Ahmed F. Ahmed, May 2, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 license problems

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 license problems

1. Windows 10 license problems - Similar Threads - license problems

2. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  3. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  4. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  5. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  6. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  7. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  8. Problem getting Windows license key

Problem getting Windows license key: I just bought a full license of Windows 11 from Microsoft on their store to add to an install of Windows I've done in a VM.I was charged by Microsoft immediately, but I've received no email on how to get the key and nothing on my account page shows where I can install a...
  9. Problem getting Windows license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem getting Windows license key: I just bought a full license of Windows 11 from Microsoft on their store to add to an install of Windows I've done in a VM.I was charged by Microsoft immediately, but I've received no email on how to get the key and nothing on my account page shows where I can install a...
  10. How do solve my Windows License Manager problem?

How do solve my Windows License Manager problem?: Hi, Microsoft i am using windows 11 everything was good but suddenly any of my file are not opening, like pdf, app, and videos it says "File System error -2147416359. and i checked in services and Windows License Manager is missing. How do i solve this i need this to be solve...