Windows 10: Windows 10 License

Discus and support Windows 10 License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy a license key for my PC but when I click the link to the Store App it doesn't work. If I buy it from the browser Store site will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mariovalencia3, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 License

I'm trying to buy a license key for my PC but when I click the link to the Store App it doesn't work. If I buy it from the browser Store site will it work the same ?

:)

mariovalencia3, Jun 30, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 License

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 License

1. Windows 10 License - Similar Threads - License

2. I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my...: I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-windows-pro-from-home-on-my-laptop/8ca77991-fdb1-437b-b37f-1deca545fa3d"
  3. Help for a license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help for a license: Hi guys. I am a seller and I sell different software and I have licenses, but I was selling Windows Pro keys on eBay but I have deleted the product, I have been working in electronic commerce for more than 10 years and I sell a variety of products and now I want to sell...
  4. Windows 10 Education License Transfer

Windows 10 Education License Transfer: Hello, I recently obtained a Windows 10 Education key via my university's webstore on OnTheHub. I am currently installing Windows 10 Education on my MacBook Air via BootCamp. If, in the future, I buy a different laptop (MacBook or PC), will I be able to use my current...
  5. Existing Windows 10 license

Existing Windows 10 license: Few months only I updated to windows 10 but now its asking to updated lincense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/existing-windows-10-license/1a4765ca-72bd-4f68-aa5a-2411c8d91ee6"
  6. Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.

Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.: The following problem has occurred. The display on the my old laptop is broken and cannot be repaired or replaced. Now I have acquired a new laptop and I want to transfer my license to a new laptop from old one. About the license, I bought a license on the official Microsoft...
  7. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license: Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it...
  8. windows license about to expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows license about to expire soon: I am receiving a pop-up message that my windows license to expire soon. How can purchase here? Do I need for an upgrade and how much does it cost for the Windows Enterprise here if I need to renew my license?...
  9. License will expire soon

License will expire soon: I recently updated from windows 10 pro version 1803 to 1903. After a few days an error message started popping up prompting me to activate my windows as my license will expire soon but windows is already acitvated. How do I fix this??...
  10. licensing

licensing: I want to ask about the windows license which is sold online -in my country- for IDR100.000 / $7, is that legal from Microsoft? why so cheap? if we buy on the official website of Microsoft the price is very expensive. but if it's not legal, why when activating windows...