Windows 10: Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Discus and support Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dalgrim, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Dalgrim Win User

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well.

I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install.

I know all about the log-in online and check "devices". That is NOT what I'm looking for. That only shows active computers not licenses!

:)

Dalgrim, Sep 14, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2019
  4. guniu Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account? - Similar Threads - licenses Digital account

2. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...
  3. How Many Digital License in My Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Many Digital License in My Account: I want to check how many digital license is attached to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-digital-license-in-my-account/0b99005d-871a-44a5-a808-845ff1357227
  4. ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue: I can not link my microsoft account to my digital license and it will not allow me to add an window administrator account just a local admin...
  5. Where is my digital license?

Where is my digital license?: Trying to activate another device. Settings on my other device says it's linked to my Microsoft account. But won't tell me which one. When I log into the one I know, it doesn't tell me anything....
  6. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Hello all, Although the official free upgrade program is over, it is "apparently" still possible to install Windows 10 on a device that has a current valid license for other Windows versions (such as Windows 7 Pro). It is well documented and easily searchable that this...
  7. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: I got a Surface Pro 4 about 2 years ago, and recently it broke so I am soon going to buy a new one. I would like to reuse the Windows License from the Surface on another computer since I am going to wipe the Surface before it becomes completely unusable and I still have a use...
  8. digital license of my windows tablet

digital license of my windows tablet: My Asus T300 Chi, 2 in 1 tablet, have an issue and I don't know how to fix it. The tablet was bought with a windows 8 , upgrade it to windows 10 , without any issue , until recently my external hdd was not recognize anymore. I try a lot of methods to fix it , and...
  9. Windows 10 digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 digital license: I am in need of reinstalling Windows but I have come across a little problem, I didn't get a digital license when I upgraded to windows 10 I only have my windows 7 key, if I were to reinstall I would be stuck on a ageing operating system with no DX12 support. I was...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: Hey, I have a question. Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account? What I mean by that: I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...