Windows 10: Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Discus and support Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; According to the service description... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by uk_sysadmin_20, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

According to the service description https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/of...ns/microsoft-365-business-service-description,“If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business provides an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.”

What if my devices are not licensed for Windows 7, 8.1 Professional or Windows 10. Will purchasing a Microsoft 365 Business subscription give me a licese to use Windows 10?

:)

uk_sysadmin_20, Jan 16, 2020

2. Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing

Hello

A pleasure to help you.

I recommend reading the following article and understand that it is Microsoft 365 Business.

Microsoft 365 is an integrated solution that brings together best-in-class productivity tools, security, and device management capabilities for small to medium-sized businesses.

A holistic set of business productivity and collaboration tools

Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access

Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint

Business apps from Office (Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, MileIQ1, Microsoft Listings1, Microsoft Connections1, Microsoft Invoicing1)

What is Windows 10 Business?

Windows 10 Business is a set of cloud-services and device management that complement Windows 10 Pro and enable the centralized management and security controls of Microsoft 365 Business. Windows 10 Business also comes with Windows AutoPilot, a service that
    streamlines the deployment of new Windows 10 PCs. If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business provides an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro which is the prerequisite for deploying Windows 10 Business.

Any doubt can consult the following article.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/...

I hope it will be very helpful.

Let me know.

Greetings Dayamis

dayamiperez, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing

If customer buy the Microsoft 365 Business subscription for employees, does it means custumer do not need to buy any licensing for windows 10, because it is included in M365 subscription.

And when IT need to deploy Windows 10 on devices(such as labtops), IT just need to install a lastest version of Windows 10 ISO, and with out activate this Windows 10, IT connect this device to internet, login on with M365 subscription, this Windows 10 will
    activate as Windows 10 Business by M365 subscription.

Is that right?

Edvinas Krasauskas, Jan 16, 2020
  4. it (it) Win User

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing New PC Question

If my company buy Microsoft 365 Business and installing new on computer client.My company used Office365. How to use active license windows 10 on computer client with Microsoft 365 Business? My company used AD local. IT need to deploy new windows 10.

[The thread has been moved to the correct category by forum moderator]

it (it), Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

1. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business - Similar Threads - Licenses Microsoft 365

2. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  3. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  6. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have for my personal small business. This works fine and I have no issues. I also have a "day job" that gives me a different...
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license: I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license. I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included. I wish to upgrade...
  9. How to get free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with 365 Business License

How to get free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with 365 Business License: I have just watched the getting started with 365 Business video and it says that you can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with a 365 Business licence. I have a 365 business user with a new MS Surface Pro with Windows 10 Home installed, how do I upgrade to pro for free as it says?...
  10. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...