Windows 10: Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

Discus and support Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Seth Phillips (sphillips), Jul 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people?

:)

Seth Phillips (sphillips), Jul 8, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jul 8, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Va IM Win User

Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

Reuse windows license key.

Hello Supporter,

My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there.

Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key?

My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key.

Thanks

Va IM, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

1. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses - Similar Threads - licensing 250 reusing

2. Windows 11 Pro license reuse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro license reuse?: I bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and installed it on a Surface Pro 8, which I've decided to return. If I understand the licensing agreement correctly, I can install Windows 11 Pro, using the same key, on another PC. I just can't run it on two PCs at the same time.Am I...
  3. Windows 11 Pro license reuse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro license reuse?: I bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and installed it on a Surface Pro 8, which I've decided to return. If I understand the licensing agreement correctly, I can install Windows 11 Pro, using the same key, on another PC. I just can't run it on two PCs at the same time.Am I...
  4. Reusing a Windows License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reusing a Windows License: If my PC suddenly stops working and won't boot and I've got no way to unlicense Windows on it, is there a way I can reuse that license key that I paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reusing-a-windows-license/778e0bfc-12fa-4bc0-bcf3-7ae73d0bbd05
  5. Reusing a Windows License

Reusing a Windows License: If my PC suddenly stops working and won't boot and I've got no way to unlicense Windows on it, is there a way I can reuse that license key that I paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reusing-a-windows-license/778e0bfc-12fa-4bc0-bcf3-7ae73d0bbd05
  6. Windows 10 retail license reuse on new hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 retail license reuse on new hardware: Hi,I have a retail license at least the commandline tool says so for Windows 10 that was originally a Windows 7 license that benefitted from the free upgrade that was possible some time ago. I still have the sticker with Windows 7 product key. I don't currently see the old...
  7. Windows 10 retail license reuse on new hardware

Windows 10 retail license reuse on new hardware: Hi,I have a retail license at least the commandline tool says so for Windows 10 that was originally a Windows 7 license that benefitted from the free upgrade that was possible some time ago. I still have the sticker with Windows 7 product key. I don't currently see the old...
  8. Reusing my license of win 10

Reusing my license of win 10: Hi I have a pc with a win 10 installed. It is a digital lisence, and an upgrade from win 8. My system disc crashed, and i need to reinstall win 10. I dont have the old win 8 copy anymore so i cant find the product key. I looked but cannot find the product key listed in my...
  9. Reuse of legit windows 10 home license

Reuse of legit windows 10 home license: Can I reuse the product key from a legit version of Windows on a different device. A 9 year old laptop that had been updated to Windows 10 has reached end of life. I am putting together a new NUC and would like to reuse the key from the now dead laptop to activate Windows...
  10. Reuse windows license key.

Reuse windows license key.: Hello Supporter, My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there. Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key? My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key. Thanks Va...