Windows 10: Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC..

Discus and support Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is one of the most anticipated products not only by Microsoft and its customers but also by hardware manufacturers worldwide because the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 12, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC..

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 12, 2015
  2. Herbo7 Win User

changing default location of photo imports with win10

Were all the people who worked on windows 8 and 10 completely disengaged with PC users?

If we wanted a tablet, we would have bought a tablet, oh wait I did! I also have a PC for doing things like importing and editing thousands of photos, and Windows 10 is such a step back for so many things!

Get rid of all the apps, and bring back actual programmes!

Herbo7, Jan 12, 2015
  3. JrockR Win User
    windows 10 needs 8.1 for dedicated tablets

I'm not going to go into specific conditions based on all the comments throughout the web. However I'm a pure tablet user and windows 10 is not touch friendly in any regards.

However if Microsoft would like see this OS survive the long hall.

Bring back W8.1 tablet mode "As it was" in windows 10.

The tablet user experience is terrible and a failure. I guess I will need to downgrade back to 8.1.

JrockR, Jan 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC..

1. Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC.. - Similar Threads - Likely Bring Tablet

2. How to bring back search filter like windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back search filter like windows 10: Hi, how can I enable back this feature ?The current update in windows 11 removed the blue color, also, I don't use the filter that are suggested, i don't really care about that part, only the search bar. here is the windows 10 exampleAlso, some past filters don't work...
  3. How to bring back search filter like windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back search filter like windows 10: Hi, how can I enable back this feature ?The current update in windows 11 removed the blue color, also, I don't use the filter that are suggested, i don't really care about that part, only the search bar. here is the windows 10 exampleAlso, some past filters don't work...
  4. Bring Windows 10 key back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bring Windows 10 key back: Well, I had Windows 10 Home Single Language and I wanted to change my language, put a generic key in and im stuck with a deactivated windows.I tried installing produkey but Windows Security wouldn't let me.Please help!...
  5. Bring Windows 10 key back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring Windows 10 key back: Well, I had Windows 10 Home Single Language and I wanted to change my language, put a generic key in and im stuck with a deactivated windows.I tried installing produkey but Windows Security wouldn't let me.Please help!...
  6. Bring Windows 10 key back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bring back SETS to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back SETS to Windows 10: SETS in Windows 10 was very helpful for the reasons explained in the video. Upvote this feedback to show how many people want this: https://aka.ms/AAastmx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lEjuU-XFHg...
  8. Bring back old user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back old user account: User account for ME was deleted. I created another. The system still tells me "A" is already using this computer. How to fix that? How can I recover the old account? I have even reinstalled Windows....
  9. IDC hopes Microsoft’s Always Connected Windows 10 PCs project will eventually do better

in Windows 10 News
    IDC hopes Microsoft’s Always Connected Windows 10 PCs project will eventually do better: The latest data from IDC suggests that the Always Connected PCs initiative from Microsoft will eventually do better as the company is betting big on Snapdragon-powered PCs and new tools. IDC’s latest report adds that the tablet market is still declining and the drop reached...
  10. IDC do not see a bright future for traditional PCs and tablets

in Windows 10 News
    IDC do not see a bright future for traditional PCs and tablets: The PC manufacturers failed to improve the sales of traditional PCs and tablets market once again, with the latest figures showing that this industry is still collapsing and IDC point to even slower performance in the next months. However, detachable tablets continue to be...