Windows 10: Windows 10 likes to log out of programs

Discus and support Windows 10 likes to log out of programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys; had a question maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Had this computer a little past a year now & i’ve had no real issues at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brent64321, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 likes to log out of programs

Hey guys; had a question maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Had this computer a little past a year now & i’ve had no real issues at all; but this past week ive noticed that a handful of apps now log me out of them every time the computer is off; (steam, nord vpn, etc)

Theres really no real explanation for why it suddenly started this week since every app that gets logged out i’ve had for awhile & never did this until this past week.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Brent64321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brent64321, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 likes to log out of programs

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 likes to log out of programs

1. Windows 10 likes to log out of programs - Similar Threads - likes log programs

2. Programs run at half speed if logged out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs run at half speed if logged out: Hello,I am having issues when accessing my windows PC remotely via RDP. The connection works flawlessly, but if I end the RDP session, then I am automatically logged out of my account, meaning that I am again at the windows login screen. This would not be a problem, but if I...
  3. Programs run at half speed if logged out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs run at half speed if logged out: Hello,I am having issues when accessing my windows PC remotely via RDP. The connection works flawlessly, but if I end the RDP session, then I am automatically logged out of my account, meaning that I am again at the windows login screen. This would not be a problem, but if I...
  4. Problem with programs logging me out on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with programs logging me out on Chrome: I keep getting logged out of programs on Chrome. I tried to do a stystem restore to an earlier date but didn't work. I am logged out when I turn computer on and it seems to log me out after not very long when I am using the computer. I would appreciate any advice on how fix...
  5. Problem getting logged out of programs on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem getting logged out of programs on Chrome: I keep getting logged out of programs on Chrome. I tried to do a stystem restore to an earlier date but didn't work. I am logged out when I turn computer on and it seems to log me out after not very long when I am using the computer. I would appreciate any advice on how fix...
  6. Desktop apps and backround get removed as well as being logged out of programs like Google,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop apps and backround get removed as well as being logged out of programs like Google,...: I have been experiencing this problem for a few months now, and I have had enough. Almost every time I shut down my laptop or restart it, upon powering it on again all of my desktop apps except for Microsoft teams, google chrome, steam and microsoft edge are removed from my...
  7. Windows 10 not logging out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not logging out: Whenever I put my computer to sleep the next time I turn it back on I am immediately logged in without needing a password or anything, I don't even see the splash screen for password....
  8. Logged out of windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logged out of windows 10.: I accidentally logged into someone else's Gmail account whilst signing into Microsoft Edge for the first time, and skipped the process of typing in a password. After that I turned off my computer, a Windows 10, now I am logged out of my computer and can't login since the...
  9. Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open: I notice in windows 10 i f you have say you email open and maybe a program and browser window open and then you LOG OFF or restart, and then log back in your programs or widows you left open are still there . How can I make them all close down? Restarting does not do that...
  10. Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open: I notice in windows 10 i f you have say you email open and maybe a program and browser window open and then you LOG OFF or restart, and then log back in your programs or widows you left open are still there . How can I make them all close down? Restarting does not do that...