Windows 10: Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

Discus and support Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I can't access the start menu because windows is not responding, likewise I can not access the search feature, command prompt and also the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smithy10GB, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

Ok so I can't access the start menu because windows is not responding, likewise I can not access the search feature, command prompt and also the task manager, they simply will not open, I have tried a system repair and it says there are no issues.

None of my desktop files are showing up as well.

:)

smithy10GB, Nov 1, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

1. Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding - Similar Threads - Literally nothing responding

2. Critical process died literally nothings worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died literally nothings worked: Ive been dealing with this all day but my pc has had the bsod critical process died chkdsk hasnt worked nor the boot commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-literally-nothings-worked/320fafa1-d6d9-4e93-a57b-f88c38b3cfaa
  3. Critical process died literally nothings worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died literally nothings worked: Ive been dealing with this all day but my pc has had the bsod critical process died chkdsk hasnt worked nor the boot commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-literally-nothings-worked/320fafa1-d6d9-4e93-a57b-f88c38b3cfaa
  4. Literally nothing works

Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  5. Literally nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  6. Literally nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. disk full but i literally have nothing on this computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk full but i literally have nothing on this computer: I'm so confused and frustrated. it keeps saying my disk is full. I have no photos, no music, no downloads, no games on this computer. I dont even have a working browser. like I deleted google chrome bc I couldn't update it but when I tried downloading it again it said my...
  8. Tf is wrong with Windows Security?? Theres literally nothing here!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tf is wrong with Windows Security?? Theres literally nothing here!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/freddiemayforreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo3ljz/tf_is_wrong_with_windows_security_theres/
  9. Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.

Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.: So, it must've been asked many times before here but I tried every solution I could find on the internet and so far nothing worked. Basically I've been having trouble with the Windows Store for as long as I can remember, but that aside. About a month ago I uninstalled Dolby...
  10. Nothing is responding on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is responding on my laptop: When I open my laptop everything seems fine but when I click on anything the screen freezes. The taskbar stops responding and I can’t even ctrl + alt + delete. After a few minutes it seems like I can click on things but everything becomes frozen again the second I try to do...