Windows 10: Windows 10 literally unusable

Discus and support Windows 10 literally unusable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically Windows 10 is unusable in most capacities. It can not open Microsoft Edge anymore, it just crashes. It can not open SETTINGS anymore, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by N-11 Ordo Skirata, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 literally unusable

So basically Windows 10 is unusable in most capacities. It can not open Microsoft Edge anymore, it just crashes. It can not open SETTINGS anymore, as that crashes as well. It can not UNINSTALL programs anymore. It can not RESET the PC using the BUILT-IN feature of Defender called Fresh Start. This has happened entirely on its own, as there is only common applications such as Google Chrome, Steam, Adobe Creative Cloud (also unusable by the way due to Windows 10), AVG Antivirus and PC Tuneup, and a couple other game launchers. The most web browsing being done is research for school and paying bills. No downloading stuff from dodgy website, no questionable internet searches. Nothing. Why is it literally unusable? I payed $150 for this OS for the PC I BUILT and it has turned it into an unusable box.

:)

N-11 Ordo Skirata, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 literally unusable

Delta6326, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 literally unusable

1. Windows 10 literally unusable - Similar Threads - literally unusable

2. Audio is literally broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is literally broken: When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo yea..... someone help...
  3. Windows 10 literally unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 literally unusable: So basically Windows 10 is unusable in most capacities. It can not open Microsoft Edge anymore, it just crashes. It can not open SETTINGS anymore, as that crashes as well. It can not UNINSTALL programs anymore. It can not RESET the PC using the BUILT-IN feature of Defender...
  4. Literally no option for “WiFi”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Literally no option for “WiFi”: Hey to whoever responds to this, I’ve recently tried to solve things like “lag” and “connection” problems on my computer by wiping my PC clean of data / storage. When that had done I redownloaded things like google chrome and such and still had WiFi, but then the next...
  5. My computer is literally stuck in a loop.

My computer is literally stuck in a loop.: I've tried all of the advanced options and none of them work. It won't even let me reset the computer. I dont know what to do! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-literally-stuck-in-a-loop/186c96d7-0268-4af2-9922-d09ec32110d5
  6. BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...

BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...: Here are my dumps and other useful files. I can't freaking figure out why I've kept getting blue screens for the past 18 months. Sometimes I don't get one for months, sometimes I get 2 in one day, it is simply exhausting and excruciating. If anyone can help me figure this...
  7. NET Framework 3.5 literally nothing has worked and no one else seems to have this version...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NET Framework 3.5 literally nothing has worked and no one else seems to have this version...: when i try to download .NET Framework 3.5 it just gives me the message "the changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again" And the error code 0x80072F8F pls help i have tried literally everything and nothing has worked.[ATTACH]...
  8. Automatic restart is literally making me buy a Macbook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic restart is literally making me buy a Macbook: Is THERE anyway to stop auto restart? For a week now I'm trying to render out a 3D scene so I leave my project over night to render for its 7ish hours time to completion. BUT windows restarts. YES, I check for updates every day, PC says "you're up to date", dirty little liar....
  9. PC Bugs, literally. Dust mites?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Bugs, literally. Dust mites?: My pc runs fine generally speaking but I have bugs, literal bugs crawling on my pc *Eek There's no great infestation but I sometimes see one at a time just crawling along the top of my pc case and my monitor too. They are absolutely tiny (too small to photograph easily) and...
  10. My windows 10 OS literally disappeared from my laptop

My windows 10 OS literally disappeared from my laptop: So, yesterday I was playing on my computer and got a phone call from my friends, they asked me to go hang out with them and I said sure, why not? Well, 2 hours later I came home, and my computer was booted into bios with no signs of windows 10 or any bootable device. I...