Windows 10: Windows 10 Live Apps Stopped Updating

Discus and support Windows 10 Live Apps Stopped Updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Live apps (News, Money, Weather) used to update their content automatically. They have stopped doing that. Is there a setting or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hschoenman, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Live Apps Stopped Updating

My Windows 10 Live apps (News, Money, Weather) used to update their content automatically. They have stopped doing that. Is there a setting or a process that needs to be running that would enable the content updates?

In trying to fix another problem I did stop some processes and disabled some on the Startup tab of Task Manager. (My bad!) *Eek

:)

hschoenman, Dec 26, 2015

2. all live tile apps have stopped updating

I've read that sometimes uninstalling the applications and then reinstalling them helps to get the live tile for the application working again.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 26, 2015
  3. tommmckee Win User
    all live tile apps have stopped updating

Thanks for the input, was waiting to see if the update fixed the issue, but it did not so I did a hard reset and issue is resolved. Have to agree that it is a poor fix but it worked. Thanks Tom McKee

tommmckee, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Live Apps Stopped Updating

1. Windows 10 Live Apps Stopped Updating - Similar Threads - Live Apps Stopped

2. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  3. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  4. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Live Mail stopped working after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail stopped working after last Windows 10 update: Since the last update of Windows 10, when I open Windows Live Mail every message produces "Message cannot be displayed." I tried running the "repair" utility, but nothing changed. Is this a widespread issue? I really liked Live Mail and had a lot of messages saved that I can...
  6. Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail: I received an error Live Mail 0X800C013E in all accounts. Suggest something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-to-2004-stopped-windows-live-mail/36f1f1f9-698a-418f-8919-0d8d79410bb4
  7. Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update.: Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update was installed. It's telling me that "You are not connected to the Xbox live service, so your progress is not being saved in the cloud. Click here to try to reconnect to Xbox Live." Except that I...
  8. MSN Weather app live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSN Weather app live tile stopped working: The update killed my Weather live tile. No matter what I do, nothing shows up. The app works only when I launch it. Here's what I've tried already: 1) toggled live tile on and off 2) logged out in the app 3) changed location, toggled location detection on and off 4)...
  9. Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again: Hi all, I would have updated my previous question but it has been locked. Once again I'm not having Live Tiles work for my MS Store App on Win 10. I have tried resetting the App, creating a new Win account, clearing Tile Cache and nothing has fixed the issue. Strangely...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail: Hello, this is my first post. I have only very recently upgraded to Windows 10 being very happy with Premium 7. Since upgrading, among other things, I am experiencing problems with my mail. Windows Live Mail still delivers my e-mail but I would like to move on to the Mail App...