Windows 10: Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?

Discus and support Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a live tile where it shows live updates for stocks? Kind of like a live stock ticker? submitted by /u/convolutionx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/convolutionx, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?

Is there a live tile where it shows live updates for stocks? Kind of like a live stock ticker?

submitted by /u/convolutionx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/convolutionx, Mar 20, 2020

2. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 20, 2020
  4. elbeasto Win User

Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?

1. Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks? - Similar Threads - Live Tile Stocks

2. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles: What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/1b2082a0-7a16-47ea-9685-ff3fc6ef2506
  3. Windows 10 Money Live Tile Stock Names Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Money Live Tile Stock Names Error: I have set up a list of mutual funds in my money app on windows 10. The watchlist is also shown to the Money live tile in the start menu. The mutual fund symbols and names appear normally in the app or web page but in the live tile they are shown abnormally as shown in the...
  4. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  5. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  6. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  7. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  8. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  9. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  10. Live tiles

Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stocks live tile