Windows 10: Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this?

Discus and support Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the live tiles feature in windows 10 however only the apps from Microsoft store is working while the stock apps like Money, sports,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Acer321, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Acer321 Win User

Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this?

I really like the live tiles feature in windows 10 however only the apps from Microsoft store is working while the stock apps like Money, sports, photos etc. don't work. How can I fix this?

:)

Acer321, Oct 5, 2016

2. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

I bought 2 new laptops (Acer Aspire V-Nitro) a couple of weeks ago, and when I first set up Windows 8 one of the computers loaded all of the Live Tiles, but the second on one none of the Live tiles were present. This did not bother me because I was waiting
    to update to Windows 10 and figured the problem would be solved as soon as I did the update. I just finished updating both computers to Windows 10 and again, Live tiles woked on the one that already had the Live tiles but not on the computer that didn't....
    It's not that they don't work, they just do not exist... Can anyone help me out here?\

How do I install the live tiles that were supposed to come pre-loaded on my computer?

Captain145, Oct 5, 2016
  3. Jetsafl Win User
    Marketplace update count is wrong on LiveTile

Woke up again today to my Marketplace Tile saying 5 updates and there was only 1 there. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Jetsafl, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this?

1. Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this? - Similar Threads - Live tiles woking

2. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  3. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  4. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?: Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but in-place upgrade fixed that, but now this is happening again! submitted by /u/itzsowvik [link] [comments]...
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  8. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  9. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  10. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...