Windows 10: Windows 10 Load Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Load Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been dealing with this issue ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. It fails to load up all the way when I power up my Laptop and log in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Load Issue

I have been dealing with this issue ever since I upgraded to Windows 10.

It fails to load up all the way when I power up my Laptop and log in to my User Profile.

When it boots to the Lock or Login Screen, my Wi-Fi icon has a circle over the bars when there is no bars.

It only does this sometimes.

I hope I am making myself clear on this so that y'all can understand what I am saying.

Help needed please! *Smile

:)

Jesse Williams, Dec 12, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Load Issue

This is on an Acer Aspire 5250 laptop that originally came with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

5. Berton Win User
    When I see that 'ring' it is usually turning which to me means it is searching for a Router or Hot Spot to connect to.

Berton, Dec 12, 2015
  6. It only connects to one router, and that's my home router. I don't have it configured to connect to anyone else's network in the neighborhood. Also, my user profile should load all the way regardless if it doesn't connect to the router, network, or internet right away, shouldn't it?

7. Now, I can't get Google Chrome to open.

8. AndreyT Win User

Windows 10 Load Issue

Not really. You need to explain what "fails to load up" means. You began with that and then suddenly switched to talking about WiFi.

So, what is the issue here? "Fails to load up" or WiFi? If it is the former, then you need to provide more details on how it fails to load up. At what point does it fail?

AndreyT, Dec 12, 2015
  9. When I log in to my User Account, it takes it forever to load my icons on my desktop, the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar says its not connected but it really is. I couldn't even get Google Chrome to open. So, I rebooted it and now it says something about "Unable to connect user services" and that notification box says only an administrator can view the problem. Also when I click on something, it stops responding and freezes up.

Does this make better sense?

10. Also, now my antivirus says it's not working with a red x over it's icon.

11. This is a more clearer explanation that I have type up.

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I have had issues when my computer boots up. However, this only happens occasionally which is not at all times.

Today, it decided to act up. It booted it up, it took me to the Lock Screen and Login Screen and the Wi-Fi signal area had a circle around it as if it weren't connected, but I opened up available networks and it was most definitely connected to my network. Also, it took forever for Google Chrome to open. Now, it's checking for updates and won't stop. Also, there is an X over my antivirus software as if it's not active.

So, here's a rundown of my issues.

1.) Wi-Fi Signal Area: Says it's not connected but it really is.

2.) Google Chrome: takes forever to open.

3.) Currently checking for updates and will not stop.

4.) Antivirus: Has X over it as if its not active.

5.) Got a notification talking about user services not working.

Please help me ASAP!

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Load Issue

1. Windows 10 Load Issue - Similar Threads - Load Issue

2. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  3. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  4. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  5. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  6. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  7. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  8. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

9. is there an issue with user access control for windows 10? I cannot get permission to load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there an issue with user access control for windows 10? I cannot get permission to load...: Is there an issue with UAC on windows 10? I am trying to load a new app, but the permission box only shows a NO , where it should have YES or NO. I tried to run the app as administrator, but that did not work....
  10. is there an issue with user access control for windows 10? I cannot get permission to load...

is there an issue with user access control for windows 10? I cannot get permission to load...: Is there an issue with UAC on windows 10? I am trying to load a new app, but the permission box only shows a NO , where it should have YES or NO. I tried to run the app as administrator, but that did not work....