Windows 10: Windows 10 loading error and auto restart

Discus and support Windows 10 loading error and auto restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed bitdefender antivirus on my laptop. When I restarted the laptop, there was an error in loading the windows and it gave the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeepakRana2, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 loading error and auto restart

I recently installed bitdefender antivirus on my laptop. When I restarted the laptop, there was an error in loading the windows and it gave the notification to restart windows in 1 min. I have tried following but windows ask for password which shows an incorrect password error for following but when logging in normally, same password works.

1. Start in safe mode - password error

2. Restore windows - password error

3. Reset windows- password error

As I am unable to do anything else, when I try to login normally, it restarts with 1 min warning so I am unable to turn off the restart option as well. Any suggestions how can it be fixed.

:)

DeepakRana2, Jan 7, 2021

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Jan 7, 2021
  3. ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 loading error and auto restart

Windows 10 auto restarts

"Between all suggestions, including the one there, there is nothing that has worked." I hate to sound reduntant but I just had to repeat myself since it still applies.
    An additional factore that may have bearing is that at some point my system converted to trying to boot off of my external drive if it is plugged in. Nothing has worked in attempting to resolve that issue either. As I said it may or may not have a bearing on the restart issue.*sarc

bobsscgirl, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 loading error and auto restart

1. Windows 10 loading error and auto restart - Similar Threads - loading error auto

2. Blue screen error auto restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  3. Windows 10 Intermittent error, auto shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Intermittent error, auto shutdown and restart: GreetingsI have Windows 10 Pro, which came installed on a Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. The laptop is a refurbished lease return. Initially worked just fine, and I love it. For the last month plus, it has intermittently gone to blue screen with a Windows error message: "Oops.!...
  4. Windows 10 Intermittent error, auto shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Intermittent error, auto shutdown and restart: GreetingsI have Windows 10 Pro, which came installed on a Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. The laptop is a refurbished lease return. Initially worked just fine, and I love it. For the last month plus, it has intermittently gone to blue screen with a Windows error message: "Oops.!...
  5. Windows 10 Intermittent error, auto shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. auto restart in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto restart in windows 10: After a power surge I am unable to shut down my computer. When I attempt to shut down, it restarts automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-restart-in-windows-10/d3fd76a3-4662-4637-bb98-9826da98e766
  7. Windows 10 Auto Random Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Auto Random Restart: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe00c9dcf1010, 0xfffff8049b4678d0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f22d98cf-0bd4-4218-a4da-2800616f8afe. The computer has rebooted...
  8. Windows 10 Auto Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Auto Restart: I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be overclocked RAM cause? 152757
  9. Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart: I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...
  10. Windows 10 auto restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 auto restarts: I have tried to stop pc from restarting automatically and following different site suggestions has not worked. Suggestions please. 69204