Windows 10: Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys , I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but it is regarding windows 10 if its the issue . Or maybe the laptop itself . I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/not-your-wizard, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ?

Hello guys , I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but it is regarding windows 10 if its the issue . Or maybe the laptop itself . I am not a big tech guy but i know the veeery basics . So yesterday i tried playing a Counter Strike game , (im gaming every day) so its another day for me . As the map is loading , the screen freezes completely and sound disappears . I tried restarting it forcing it to shut down and it sends me to the recovery screen . I thought its a wake up call to reinstall my windows . Well i tried both clean install and keeping the files . First loading screen saying preparing or something loads to 100% then it switches to the windows blue screen saying installing windows (your pc might restart several times) . Well it gets stuck at 9% and circle stops spinning . After couple of attempts i turn the laptop on . It shows the windows logo and the spinny dots underneath and the screen switches of completely . I have attached the videos underneath. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or has any idea of what to do , i would appreciate it !

Turning the laptop on

And what happens shortly after ..

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post it , if its an issue let me know and i will delete the post .

submitted by /u/not-your-wizard
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/not-your-wizard, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Feb 14, 2020
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ?

Crysis not working windows 10

Hey guys, so last night i installed crysis after not having played it in years but when it loads it just sits at a black screen for about 10 seconds then crashes.

Im running windows 10 64 bit home premium fresh install of the game patched to the latest version, i plan on re installing the game if need be but if anyone has a suggestion i could try first i would greatly appreciate it.

stoggs1, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ?

1. Windows 10 Loading for couple of seconds then screen switches off ? - Similar Threads - Loading couple seconds

2. Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off: Hello everyone,I am dealing with a quite frustrating issue with a new TV.Basically, my usual setup is that I have a laptop connected to a TV with an HDMI obviously.The projection is set to Second Screen Only, when TV is off it switches automatically to my laptop screen. When...
  3. Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off: Hello everyone,I am dealing with a quite frustrating issue with a new TV.Basically, my usual setup is that I have a laptop connected to a TV with an HDMI obviously.The projection is set to Second Screen Only, when TV is off it switches automatically to my laptop screen. When...
  4. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.: So I've recently bought a new camera Logitech C920, I haven't really been using it often but recently I've plugged it into my PC and I've realised sometimes my camera turns on for couple of seconds as if something or someone is using it to spy on me? I've disallowed every...
  5. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.: So I've recently bought a new camera Logitech C920, I haven't really been using it often but recently I've plugged it into my PC and I've realised sometimes my camera turns on for couple of seconds as if something or someone is using it to spy on me? I've disallowed every...
  6. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I cannot even pin-point...
  8. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: Hello everyone, TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I...
  9. TV as second display switching off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TV as second display switching off: I have been using my TV a hisense with a 6 year old acer laptop running windows 10 connected with an hdmi cable with no problems. I bought a Lenovo in August and the TV connects fine but when I drag a window to the tv and click the square to maximise the window the tv...
  10. Black screen and then a couple of seconds video delay....?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and then a couple of seconds video delay....?: My laptop screen blanks every 15 minutes or so.... I can then bring it back with a touch to the mousepad. I did a W8> W10 upgrade and everything else seems to work okay. I did have to re-install the internal wireless adapter, but otherwise and excellent upgrade....