Windows 10: Windows 10 loading problem

Discus and support Windows 10 loading problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uh as usual i opened my pc But it wouldn't load and then it would show that it's repairing the drives but after reaching 70% it crashed & now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FatimaAlnidawy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 loading problem

Uh as usual i opened my pc

But it wouldn't load and then it would show that it's repairing the drives but after reaching 70% it crashed & now it keeps showing me a black screen with this texts

Plz help I've got loads of work to do on my pc Windows 10 loading problem [​IMG]Windows 10 loading problem [​IMG]

:)

FatimaAlnidawy, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 loading problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 loading problem

1. Windows 10 loading problem - Similar Threads - loading problem

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  5. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  6. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power: Hello, i have been getting random black-screens this last 3 days and i do not know the cause of it. the things i have done to check includes :- Checking GPU status it says ok- Updating drivers Note'The Black Screen Started After the recent NVIDIA drivers update- Rollback...
  8. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power: Hello, i have been getting random black-screens this last 3 days and i do not know the cause of it. the things i have done to check includes :- Checking GPU status it says ok- Updating drivers Note'The Black Screen Started After the recent NVIDIA drivers update- Rollback...
  9. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

10. Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore

Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore: Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore, it doesn't come up with the prompt anymore but will not load the applications...