Windows 10: Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

Discus and support Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having a trouble of it installing on Oracle VirtualBox, I mount the iso then start. [img] It should have a loading ring below it (Just like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoasterMen, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

I'm having a trouble of it installing on Oracle VirtualBox, I mount the iso then start.

Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue [​IMG]

It should have a loading ring below it (Just like in Windows 8) But it only stays like that like it doesn't do anything at all.

I need help :\

:)

RoasterMen, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Alex_836 Win User

Windows 10 won't load upgrade

I reserved Windows 10 and Download it and ready for the upgrade, but when I click "Ok, let's continue" it goes to the 10 second loading screen but it stays there loading continuously. It's been loading for 50+ minutes. Does it have to do with my computer
    or internet?

Alex_836, Oct 1, 2014
  3. WINDOWS 10 Problem

I've installed WINDOWS 10 from Windows 7 on my machine. Once I log in, however, the machine goes into a continuous lop as it tries to begin the desktop. It doesn't necessarily reboot it just loads the desktop continuously.

Any suggestions?

LeroyArtis, Oct 1, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

You might want to try out VmWare. That worked just fine for me.
    And yes, you can get a free version.

HTH
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

1. Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue - Similar Threads - Loading Screen doesn't

2. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch: When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a command line. That indicator then dissappears after less than a second and now the screen is still on, but completely black....
  3. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch: When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a command line. That indicator then dissappears after less than a second and now the screen is still on, but completely black....
  4. continuous loading sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    continuous loading sound: My pc quite much more often than not has a loading sound even after I have had it on for awhile. Is this sound normal or not? If not, what would be the tech issue and is there a way to fix it?...
  5. BIOS screen doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS screen doesn't load: When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows. However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed...
  6. Continued Blue Screen - windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued Blue Screen - windows 10: Hi, I have an asus laptop running windows 10 and have been getting blue screen shutdowns with varying messages almost from new. I first thought it was related to hosting terraria to play with my son over our home network, and maybe the Norton virus program not happy with...
  7. Mouse Loading continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Loading continuously: On the computer, the mouse tick turns in this way all the time. I tried to update windows 10, But still same problem and computer become very slow. Whats wrong with this?[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't load: I did a repair install last night and my Windows 10 Anniversary Update was working just fine. I turn my computer on today, I see the initial Windows logo and the loading circle, the logo disappears but the loading circle is still there several minutes later with a black...
  9. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...
  10. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems: Hello everyone I have some problems with my windows, but I don't know are they because of windows bugs or my hardware problem. Sometimes, I guess when I make changes to my applications such as installing or uninstalling or upgrading an application, windows doesn't load. So...