Windows 10: Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

Discus and support Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFrustratedLad, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me.

I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to initiate a boot when I pressed the main power button and I'd be forced to press the reset button to begin the boot sequence.

Over the passed couple of days I had been receiving an occasional red screen warning about unauthorized changes I believe, but the computer still started. I know I should have taken note of the particular warning but, beyond reading it and failing to derive and significant meaning out of it I just hit okay the few times it appeared and everything worked.

The computer has suddenly started taking a lot longer to boot up windows too, it went from maybe 40-45 seconds to close to two minutes on a couple of occasions in the past couple of days.

Today, it refused to complete a boot. Here's what's happening, as best I can describe it. I turn on the computer and the Asus loading screen appears. I can enter my BIOS menu no problem and everything seems to be fine in there, there are no obvious warning signs, fans are working, CPU temperature is consistent etc.

WHen it comes to loading my computer repeatedly comes to the windows loading screen, complete with little wheel turning, and stays there for 20 minutes or so. It then returns an error such as 'PNP watchdog error' (though there was another error brought up twice 'boot device not found'.

Windows tries to launch automatic repair mode, same thing happens, 20 minutes with nothing changing and then tries to boot again and fails again. At no time do I get to a landing page or the option to launch in safe mode etc. just an endless cycle of failed windows loading, failed auto repair, and back to failed loading until I manually power it down.

In trying to rectify the problem, my first hope was that it was my SSD boot drive. I removed it, cloned it on my laptop using AOMEI and tried the new SSD, unfortunately I got the exact same problem. I then settled to do a fresh install to fix the problem, made a flash drive from the laptop and then... it got stuck on the ASUS loading screen with the same little turning wheel underneath for 20 minutes before finally delivering a 'PNP watchdog error' back to me again.

I'm at my wit's end and I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can even tell me what the most likely problem is so I can go about fixing it as I'm completely out of ideas. If it's not the CPU, not the motherboard, not the SSD, and not the windows installation, what can it be? Should I remove the graphics card?

Many many thanks to anyone who can shed any light at all for me.

Ev

:)

AFrustratedLad, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Stuck on loading screen after startup

I've had windows 10 for a while now and I turned off my pc one night and turned it back on the next morning and when I did it loaded thewindows screen with a little white loading symbol underneath it then it loads to a purple screen with a white loading
    circle in the middle and sits there endlessly..

Capn Dakota, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

Microsoft Solitaire collection app hang ups and trying to load endlessly Windows 10.

Hi Frank,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, Microsoft Solitaire collection app loads endlessly on your system and we will guide to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you facing any issues, after installing other apps from Windows Store on your system?

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

As Microsoft Solitaire collection is an app, try to run the Windows store Apps troubleshooter steps below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Windows store app’ and follow on the screen instruction.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

1. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading... - Similar Threads - Loading Screen endlessly

2. Loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen: I had reset my laptop but it got stuck on just a loading screen with the logo. I have tried turning it off and on 3 times nothing shows up also tried pressing the power button plus ctrl f4 and nothing. It shows it’s loading just the logo shows then the dots spinning shows...
  3. Loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading screen: I had reset my laptop but it got stuck on just a loading screen with the logo. I have tried turning it off and on 3 times nothing shows up also tried pressing the power button plus ctrl f4 and nothing. It shows it’s loading just the logo shows then the dots spinning shows...
  4. Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image: hey there!when i choose a custom image from my device to set it as lock screen, it doesn't change and just loads endlessly. I've tried a gpedit.msc method, that didn't really worke for me, it still doesn't change, and i'm stuck with the normal windows lockscreen images,...
  5. Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen

Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen: I loaded Win10 Pro from Microsoft using the digital the digital download. Tried to boot the computer up after an interruption, got nothing but a blank screen. The computer is basically dead....
  6. Windows Loading Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Loading Screen: When I turn on my PC, the loading screen takes very long longer than it usually should take. And my question is- How do I get rid of the loading screen or How do I reduce the time of the Loading Screen??...
  7. Loading screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loading screen: Hello, i have an issue in loading screen of windows after i put the password, its loading forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-screen/cc5553ee-7fdb-4b06-b379-9cf0df622743
  8. Endless loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless loading Windows 10: Hi guy. I have got Windows 10 Pro. I wanted to play Batman on Steam. I reloaded my PC to clean RAM. But now it turns on INFINITY. I did a lot, but nothing helps. I turned off, turned on and I did it a lot of times. Safe mode doesn't help. I tried to on PC helpful BIOS, but it...
  9. Windows 10 loading screen

Windows 10 loading screen: Windows 10 shows a black screen with Windows logo and spinning dots instead of a usual loading screen. The system loads and computer works as expected. So, the problem is in this black loading screen. It is Lenovo computer....
  10. Windows endless loading loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows endless loading loop: Do you have a Windows installer DVD or USB? You can boot off of that, choose your Language and then Repair Your Computer and do a Startup Repair.