Windows 10: Windows 10 loading screen

Discus and support Windows 10 loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 shows a black screen with Windows logo and spinning dots instead of a usual loading screen. The system loads and computer works as expected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Corey Sleet, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 loading screen

Windows 10 shows a black screen with Windows logo and spinning dots instead of a usual loading screen. The system loads and computer works as expected. So, the problem is in this black loading screen. It is Lenovo computer.

:)

Corey Sleet, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 loading screen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 loading screen

1. Windows 10 loading screen - Similar Threads - loading screen

2. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  3. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  4. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  6. Lock in Screen is not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock in Screen is not loading: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-in-screen-is-not-loading/aba554fc-7fbd-46ec-ac3a-5971412a5ad1
  7. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  8. Lock in Screen is not loading

Lock in Screen is not loading: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-in-screen-is-not-loading/aba554fc-7fbd-46ec-ac3a-5971412a5ad1
  9. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  10. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...