Windows 10: Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error

Discus and support Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloThe password is correct, double verifyEnvironment:Windows 10 with latest update;There is Administrator account that we log in with pin.I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MWarsi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. MWarsi Win User

Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error

HelloThe password is correct, double verifyEnvironment:Windows 10 with latest update;There is Administrator account that we log in with pin.I need to get rid of this account, as it is connected with an email that no one knows the password.1. Created a local administrator admin, without Microsoft ID.2. Log in, Successful.3. Restart the computer, try log in with the new admin account and get password error, "name or password is incorrect. Try again.“.4. Log in with the Administrator account with pin, all good.5. Restart Computer, try to log in with new local admin account, face the same e

:)

MWarsi, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 11, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error

Managing password resets for local admin

Not sure exactly where to post this thread, so please move, if necessary. Here's my problem:

I work for a large company with offices all over North America. We have hundreds of printers and scanners. I have proposed to the security team that we come up with a password policy for these devices. The issue is that the sheer scale of the password update project is massive (from my own, inexperienced perspective). Updating the local admin password on all these devices will take significant man hours. I haven't found a solution online to possibly script the changes and send commands through SSH/PuTTY, or something over the network. The closest I found was someone who had created a VBS script, but it won't work in our environment. Do any of you have experience here that could share your process? I'm praying there's a nice, convenient way to centrally manage the passwords, but I have come up empty so far.

rolling moses, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error

1. Windows 10 - Local admin - second attempt ;pg inm give password error - Similar Threads - Local admin second

2. Admin password error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin password error: Recently I had my dad make an admin account on my computer, after he wasn't using it I tried to delete the account. I needed the admin password for that, so i told my dad. Guess what. THE PASSWORD ISN'T WORKING. I tried every online method to disable the password, but every,...
  3. Admin password error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin password error: Recently I had my dad make an admin account on my computer, after he wasn't using it I tried to delete the account. I needed the admin password for that, so i told my dad. Guess what. THE PASSWORD ISN'T WORKING. I tried every online method to disable the password, but every,...
  4. Forgotten Local Admin User password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten Local Admin User password: I am sole user on laptop, therefore Local Administrator. Help pages only refer to changing Local Account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-admin-user-password/ca2b0ec2-00a2-4324-9084-dfada9d5347b
  5. Reset local admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset local admin password: Hi all, Machine has fallen off the domain and can't get in using local admin password I've tried hirens boot CD but doesn't see windows partition. I assume it's because of either uefi or bitlocker I've turned off secure boot but didn't make a difference Any advice please?...
  6. Local admin account password - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local admin account password - Windows 10: Hi, my laptop suffers from occasional disk errors and I get into disk repair mode. I get asked for a password I assume admin and enter it successfully - job done? Not exactly, I can't figure out how to change this password as I can't see a password change option under account...
  7. Lost Windows 10 Local Admin Password and Pin

Lost Windows 10 Local Admin Password and Pin: I have upgraded windows 8 on my Toshiba laptop to windows 10 . I lost windows 10 admin password and pin and unable to login to make any updates are access files. I tried shift + Restart and tried to access command prompt but the it flashes command prompt pops up for a...
  8. Window 10 will not accept Local Password @ Admin log in

Window 10 will not accept Local Password @ Admin log in: The administrator log in changed from auto to manual when windows auto updated on the 18/ january. I do not have the old password & windows will not allow ANY ACCESS. Even when restarting with shift key held down. Unable todo anything W/O password. i need a way to get...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to 10 (Second Attempt): Continuing my question (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_licensing/windows-7-to-10-product-keys/b3b2b14c-7f06-41d3-b718-ac6196180e91?tm=1553540434502&lc=1033) here, because for some reason I can no longer add reply's to the other one. All I...
  10. local admin password management solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    local admin password management solution: local admin password management solution : what i understand it built in and auto enable the account when we login it the new system; my question is in domain environment we using some of PC create a local user and add in to admin group in that case LPMS it will be effect...