Windows 10: Windows 10 Local Administrator Account

Discus and support Windows 10 Local Administrator Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I log in with our software administrator account that has Administrator rights and run the following command via a batch file (net user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael_CR, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Local Administrator Account

When I log in with our software administrator account that has Administrator rights and run the following command via a batch file (net user administrator /active:yes defaultpassword it properly activates the account. But as soon as I reboot the computer and log back in with our software administrator account to check the local Administrator is now disabled again.

:)

Michael_CR, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 Local Administrator Account :(

Zakin, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Local account to administrator

Just to be straight with terminology.

You can set up your device with a local account or Microsoft account.

Within each of these options you can then either be an Administrator or a Standard user.

If you go Start, Settings, Account and click on Your Info is it listing you as a local account and just below that are you Standard or Administrator.

Caledon Ken, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Local Administrator Account

New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Local Administrator Account

1. Windows 10 Local Administrator Account - Similar Threads - Local Administrator Account

2. Local Account Lenovo Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Account Lenovo Administrator: i bring my laptop from where i bought itlenovo store and they fix it by restarting or reformat windows because i have a problems with blue screen and slow opening. i have a problem i cant sign in my account....
  3. Local Account Lenovo Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Account Lenovo Administrator: i bring my laptop from where i bought itlenovo store and they fix it by restarting or reformat windows because i have a problems with blue screen and slow opening. i have a problem i cant sign in my account....
  4. Local Administrator account will not login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Administrator account will not login: A new local non-Microsoft account was just created with a new password in Windows 10. When the login screen comes up from "Switch users," and the new account name and password are entered, the account will not login. Both the user name and the password have been updated and...
  5. Local Administrator account will not login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Administrator account will not login: A new local non-Microsoft account was just created with a new password in Windows 10. When the login screen comes up from "Switch users," and the new account name and password are entered, the account will not login. Both the user name and the password have been updated and...
  6. LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED: Hello, There is a third account Which I can assure you i never made named "Administrator" and it is the local admin, so it has full control over my computer, not me. There are many things that do not work because of this. This "new" administrator has also changed the...
  7. account in the Local Administrators group

in Windows 10 Customization
    account in the Local Administrators group: I am unable to create Account in the Local Administrators group I have tried power shell but not worked checked YouTube for creating in but got no help. What should I do...
  8. Local account to administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local account to administrator: Hello all, Somehow, I've set up my laptop as local account instead of administrator *Redface*Redface Unable to make changes as I don't have administrator rights. I'm the only user on this PC, is it possible to change local account to administrator? Do you want to make...
  9. Local Account Convert to administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Account Convert to administrator: my laptop was newly by and I change my account to local account from administrator then now my administrator was hidden I try several method of change CMD or Local user and Group etc all time it’s not allow to access and it shown below Massage I want to back may same...
  10. Deleting an Local Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting an Local Administrator Account: Hello I have bluntly created an local administrator account, and when I have logged in with that new account I do see my original AC as an administrator and gives me an option to remove that ac..However When I login with the old account I do not see the newly created ac...! I...