Windows 10: Windows 10 lock scree issue

Discus and support Windows 10 lock scree issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, has anyone experienced the following behavior on your laptop? after you lock the laptop and enter the screen saver, when you move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HernandoPolanía Cadena, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 lock scree issue

hello everyone, has anyone experienced the following behavior on your laptop? after you lock the laptop and enter the screen saver, when you move the mouse should show the screen to enter the password and unlock the laptop, but in my case lately this does not happen. The system remains on a screen with only the wallpaper but does not show the fields to enter the password and unlock it. Do you know how it can be solved?

Thanks

Hernando

:)

HernandoPolanía Cadena, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 lock scree issue

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 lock scree issue

1. Windows 10 lock scree issue - Similar Threads - lock scree issue

2. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  3. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  4. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scree colour saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scree colour saturation: Hello, Every time when in turn on my night light mode, the colours on the screen become very saturated. it really irritates my eyes! When night light is off, everything is fine....
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues: Hello All, I am having issues with my lock screen slideshow displaying on my Windows 10 PC, and instead displays a single image as a background which I had previously used but deleted. The image below in the preview box is the one I have deleted, and is not part of the...
  7. full scree problem

full scree problem: my laptop is working on windows 10 operating system. i am faced problem my laptop screen is not adjusted full screen in different screen resolutions' it adjust full screen in 1900 X 1080 resolution. how to fix it....
  8. lock scree

lock scree: How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-scree/b764eed8-881f-44dd-83cc-847b23549380
  9. Welcone scree

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcone scree: Hey! I recently reinstalled windows 10 by downloading media creatuon tools. The first time after startup options my pc opened but after I shut down my pc and then after a few hours I powered on my pc. I got to the welcome screen with the date and time. Then I clicked and...
  10. Spinning Blue Circle on waking the machine from locked Scree

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spinning Blue Circle on waking the machine from locked Scree: Every few weeks I experience the situation of the never-ending spinning circle of white dots on the blue screen background. Although I have often waited 10+ minutes, usually I force a power-down (windows is non responsive to the keyboard) and then the PC reboots and things...