Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get an image to display properly on my lock screen. My computers background image looks completely fine and fits the screen perfectly. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wes_101, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Wes_101 Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen issues

I cannot get an image to display properly on my lock screen. My computers background image looks completely fine and fits the screen perfectly. I have tried resizing the photo to work for the lock screen, changing aspect ratios, everything. All it does it take a small section of the photo and zoom in on it and it looks blurry, not to mention its only a small part of the picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated this is highly frustrating, the lock screen needs a "Fit" option like the background has.

:)

Wes_101, Apr 16, 2020

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 23, 2020
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen issues

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen issues

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen issues - Similar Threads - Lock Screen issues

2. Window 10 lock screen password issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 10 lock screen password issue: Hi. So I wanted to get rid of the lock screen password. Seems simple. Well after 3 hours of searching and trying everything including changing registry settings, Im at a loss. So where I would normally chose "Never" for ask for password, it is greyed out and says...
  3. Windows Lock Screen issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lock Screen issue: HelloMy daughter's laptop recently went in for repair. It turns out that some files were corrupted so the laptop wouldn't start up and wouldn't diagnose or repair itself.Now that the laptop is back in our possession I have noticed that when the laptop is switched on it...
  4. Windows Lock Screen issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Lock Screen issues: For the last three days since my last update, I've had a problem with the lock screen. Everytime, the screen has been bugging out, and when I click to try to sign in regardless, it just shows a black screen for a moment before sending me back to the lock screen. Now...
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues: Hello All, I am having issues with my lock screen slideshow displaying on my Windows 10 PC, and instead displays a single image as a background which I had previously used but deleted. The image below in the preview box is the one I have deleted, and is not part of the...
  6. Lock Screen Issue

Lock Screen Issue: Unable to change my lock screen. Every time I choose a picture it says to change to a different picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/5c346d08-ea32-45e6-ab2d-f71d2a1f2018
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues: Hello everyone. I have a group of PC's on a Server Environment, joined to domain. Randomly 2 of the PC's are going to the Lock Screen after 1 minute of non-use. I have been going through everything that Ive found to make it work. List of things I have done/checked. This is on...
  8. Lock Screen Issue

Lock Screen Issue: The system requires to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to unlock it. How can I disable this operation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/9cffcd61-5db3-4924-847d-c2d04b55af32
  9. Win 10 Lock screen issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Lock screen issue: Hi, I am using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.376] and would like to keep the lock screen on for a certain amount of time (10 minutes). I searched here and found an outdated post (Power Options - Add Console lock display off timeout Tutorial | Windows 8 Help Forums)...
  10. Lock Screen Issues

Lock Screen Issues: I cant change my lockscreen picture in Windows 10..when i tried to change it, it kept on loading untill forever..also, when i change the color theme, the color for the start and shutdown loading screen does not change..please help....