Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen not displayed in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Abdulhakim roshan, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there

:)

Abdulhakim roshan, Jan 30, 2022

2. Ads displayed in Lock Screen

Hi Subhadeep,

Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen.
    To turn off Windows Spotlight, go to Settings, clickPersonalization,
    select Lock screen, under Background select a different lock screen background.

To avoid messages on your lock screen, you can consider the following:

• Make sure that the "Get fun facts, etc" on your Settings is turned off.
    • Disable “suggestions” that appear as notifications. To do so, follow these steps go to
      Settings, then select System, then click
      Notifications & actions
      and turnoff “Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what’s new and
      suggested”.
    • Disable “tips, tricks, and suggestions”. Head to Settings then select
      System, then click Notifications & Actions and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Don't hesitate to reply on this thread if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jan 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10

It won't send you to the lock screen when the timeout has been reached.

Console lock display off timeout is the amount of minutes Windows will wait idle with no activity while on the lock screen when a user locks the computer before timing out and automatically turning off the display.

You might see if these below may be turning off the display instead.

Brink, Jan 30, 2022
  4. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

1. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed - Similar Threads - lock screen displayed

2. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  3. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  4. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow: I am having the same issue that I have read in other community discussions. See below:Here and here with 240 comments between the 2 discussions and over 1200 people saying they have the same problem, yet Microsoft has locked the threads and there is no answer availableI am...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow: I am having the same issue that I have read in other community discussions. See below:Here and here with 240 comments between the 2 discussions and over 1200 people saying they have the same problem, yet Microsoft has locked the threads and there is no answer availableI am...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

8. Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.: Please help to reslove this issue i want numbers on the lock screen.[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-are-not-display-on-windows-10-lock-screen/331bea05-5266-4aec-b605-73af61042f7e
  9. Lock Screen Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Display: How do I change the ID on the lock screen from my email account name in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-display/84324f3d-a72f-4103-931a-55092d1d9c76
  10. Lock Screen/Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen/Display: I would like to display my lock screen on both of my monitors and want to know if that is possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screendisplay/f5f77fac-6bdb-4ce8-b9a9-2f8d761540c0