Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SanchitConsul1, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods they are asking. The sign in timeout didn't work, and killing "LockApp.exe" is impossible when it is nonexistent in Task Manager. Could someone please help me? This is getting very annoying. I'm surprised that this problem still hasn't been solved, as the post I looked at for help was released in 2018 and it's been 4 whole years of updates.

:)

SanchitConsul1, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Lock Screen shows wrong time format

You can try another solution, follow these steps below:

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Change date and time formats.
    • You can change it to 24 hours.
    • Check if the lock screen change also.

Keep us posted if you need further help.

Rose Cal, Jun 17, 2022
  3. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

We appreciate the information that you've given. This issue may have occurred due to the selected Format under Region. There are locations that happen to follow a certain date and time format. To correct the format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows icon + X and select Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats.
    • On the Region window, under Formats tab, select
      English (United States) on the drop-down menu on Format.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Check your lock screen. (Attached is a reference photo)

• Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date [​IMG]

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Showing

2. Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.: pc won't change time zone pc keeps freezing on the date and time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-frozen-at-the-time-and-date-screen/4cc8c94f-9b8d-427d-8c75-3f90019fd334
  3. Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Frozen at the Time and Date screen.: pc won't change time zone pc keeps freezing on the date and time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-frozen-at-the-time-and-date-screen/4cc8c94f-9b8d-427d-8c75-3f90019fd334
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date: My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods they are asking. The sign in timeout didn't work, and killing "LockApp.exe" is impossible when it is nonexistent in Task...
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date: My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods they are asking. The sign in timeout didn't work, and killing "LockApp.exe" is impossible when it is nonexistent in Task...
  6. Date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and time not showing: How do I get the date and time to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-not-showing/fa606cf8-f9e6-418f-8504-951cc36b20c0
  7. Date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time not showing: How do I get the date and time to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-not-showing/fa606cf8-f9e6-418f-8504-951cc36b20c0
  8. Date and time not showing

9. WIndows 10 Lockscreen not showing date and time

WIndows 10 Lockscreen not showing date and time: When I open my laptop from sleep mode, there is a 50% chance of the clock and date not appearing. Additionally, when this happens, the slideshow would not start.Things I've tried:- Restarting- sfc /scannow- Changing the background to spotlight or a single image- Turning off...
  10. Remove date/time from lock screen for Windows-10 corporate laptop

Remove date/time from lock screen for Windows-10 corporate laptop: My new Windows 10 laptop shows the time in large font in the lock screen. For many people, this is not an issue, but for a significant portion, it is [1]. I'm often trying to get stuff done late into the night. At home, I try to hide all indications of the exact time...