Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock screen picture

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock screen picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My lock screen picture used to ask if I liked or didn't but for the past few days this has not happened. Any suggestions????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fullerXY, Sep 6, 2019.

1. fullerXY Win User

Windows 10 Lock screen picture

My lock screen picture used to ask if I liked or didn't but for the past few days this has not happened.

Any suggestions????

:)

fullerXY, Sep 6, 2019

2. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Sep 6, 2019
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Lock screen picture

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock screen picture

1. Windows 10 Lock screen picture - Similar Threads - Lock screen picture

2. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lock screen picture: Window lock screen pictures are beautiful and lovely but can you please add pictures of places from India ? I didn't saw any picture from Indian location. There are so many beautiful places in India and I will be happy if Microsoft team cover those places in their lock screen...
  3. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lock screen picture: Window lock screen pictures are beautiful and lovely but can you please add pictures of places from India ? I didn't saw any picture from Indian location. There are so many beautiful places in India and I will be happy if Microsoft team cover those places in their lock screen...
  4. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen Picture

Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  6. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  7. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  8. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...
  9. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have windows 10 home edition I turned on windows spot light it comes on for a second and then that rocky cave beach seen pops up so I went to c:/windows/web/screen and found the default lock screen pictures and took control of that folder/file and went into that cave...
  10. Lock screen picture

Lock screen picture: I have a desktop and laptop, both are Windows 10 Pro, both are version 1607 and both are build version 14393.222 and both are fully updated. So why are the lock screens showing different pictures? On the laptop is show a nice Fall picture and on my desktop is showing some...