Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; There's no where to address this, so I'll address it here as well as a question. My problem is with the 2019 Pride Month lock-screen picture and all... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ThomasCooper4, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

There's no where to address this, so I'll address it here as well as a question.

My problem is with the 2019 Pride Month lock-screen picture and all the LGBT activism linking from that picture. I think you ought to stick to neutral, nature photos, but that's just my opinion. I don't want other people's activism being pushed on my personal computer. My computer isn't your personal website and I don't want to see it in my home. That's for the public sphere.

Just so I'm clear, I don't have a problem with LGBT, I have a problem with Microsoft pushing LGBT activism on my personal computer specifically.

My question is, I clicked the "I don't like what I see" option in the top right hand portion of the screen before I put in my pin. Does this just change the pic and I should expect to see more of Microsoft's activism in the future? If so, is there a way to completely unsubscribe from this nonsense altogether and just have a blank lock-screen? I'd prefer to have a blank screen, that we can both be happy. I haven't looked yet, but wanted to voice my problem and let you know that Microsoft's activism IS NOT welcome in my living room.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

:)

ThomasCooper4, Jun 29, 2019

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Pictures

2. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  3. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  4. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lock screen picture: Window lock screen pictures are beautiful and lovely but can you please add pictures of places from India ? I didn't saw any picture from Indian location. There are so many beautiful places in India and I will be happy if Microsoft team cover those places in their lock screen...
  5. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lock screen picture: Window lock screen pictures are beautiful and lovely but can you please add pictures of places from India ? I didn't saw any picture from Indian location. There are so many beautiful places in India and I will be happy if Microsoft team cover those places in their lock screen...
  6. Windows lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  8. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  9. Windows 10 Lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock screen picture: My lock screen picture used to ask if I liked or didn't but for the past few days this has not happened. Any suggestions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-picture/14ac8420-d818-42b5-854d-6d62db49f555
  10. Windows update complaint/question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update complaint/question: Microsoft - please for the love of god stop FORCING updates on users pcs! I just lost 4 hours of work because windows 10 decided it was time to update - after many prompts to 'remind me tomorrow' your operating system managed to lose 4 hours of business estimates and...