Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All. I have installed Windows 10 Entre. Domain joined. When I lock my computer up at my home/other network it takes up to a mintue to lockup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by casperadk, Aug 7, 2015.

1. casperadk Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

Hi All.

I have installed Windows 10 Entre. Domain joined.

When I lock my computer up at my home/other network it takes up to a mintue to lockup the screen - the PC looks for the DC.

When I do this at the same network as my DC is there is No problems.

Are there others With the same issues?

:)

casperadk, Aug 7, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 7, 2015
  3. I enter my password for the lock screen but it will not accept it.

Original Title: lock screen password problem.

I am running windows 10 and on start up I enter my password for the lock screen but it will not accept it. I then restart the computer and enter the same password for the lock screen and it accepts it without any problem . Can anyone explain please . Thanks

JamesBruce-995, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen problems - Similar Threads - Lock Screen problems

2. Lock screen background problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen background problem: Windows 10 not using picture chosen for lock screen background. Browse button works but Windows does not use my selection. Have done all the suggestions in Shawn Brink's post on the subject. Can anyone help? Thanks, 140624
  3. Lock screen background problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen background problem: Windows 10 not using picture chosen for lock screen background. Browse button works but Windows does not use my selection. Have done all the suggestions in Shawn Brink's post on the subject. Can anyone help? Thanks, 140624
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen

Windows 10 Lock Screen: When I select a photo for my Lock Screen it is displayed rotated. How do I un-rotate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen/5be481cf-5ece-423a-94da-b25cf04f87ac
  5. Windows 10 Lock screen

Windows 10 Lock screen: Hi, I have recently bought a lap top with Windows 10 installed. I cannot personalise the lock screen and other options as it is greyed out with a notice in red at the top saying' some settings may be managed by your organisation'...this is a personal Lap top please help...
  6. Lock Screen Problem

Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...
  7. Problem: Lock Screen is changing?

Problem: Lock Screen is changing?: Can anyone help me with my lock screen it always changing or making its own picture. Even though I set it with the picture I like. Anyone? *Sad *Sad 36756
  8. Blue lock-screen problem

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Blue lock-screen problem: Hello i downloaded facebook app and it asked me to sync my photos in lock-screen , i made mistake and chose yes instead of no . so i disabled the sync in the app settings but it didnt work . i manually navigated to the location on...
  9. Lock screen problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock screen problem: HI! I was trying to disable my lock screen with the run - netplwiz - User Accounts method. I think I may have mixed up my password and pin numbers. It let me change the settings but when I restarted I get the lock screen with a message "The username or password is...
  10. Lock screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen in windows 10: Hi All, I have Windows 10 Pro and activated. I tried to change the picture on my Lock screen and the beads just keep going around and will not display the picture I have selected. So therefore it will not change *Sad So I am stuck with the old windows 8.1 pro lock screen...