Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All. I have installed Windows 10 Entre. Domain joined. When I lock my computer up at my home/other network it takes up to a mintue to lockup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by casperadk, Aug 7, 2015.

1. casperadk Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

Hi All.

I have installed Windows 10 Entre. Domain joined.

When I lock my computer up at my home/other network it takes up to a mintue to lockup the screen - the PC looks for the DC.

When I do this at the same network as my DC is there is No problems.

Are there others With the same issues?

:)

casperadk, Aug 7, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 7, 2015
  3. I enter my password for the lock screen but it will not accept it.

Original Title: lock screen password problem.

I am running windows 10 and on start up I enter my password for the lock screen but it will not accept it. I then restart the computer and enter the same password for the lock screen and it accepts it without any problem . Can anyone explain please . Thanks

JamesBruce-995, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen problems

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen problems - Similar Threads - Lock Screen problems

2. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  3. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  4. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  5. Problem with lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  6. Lock screen problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen problems: Hi everyone I cant see the pictures I downloaded from chrome When I go to the lock screen and it gives me the option to use a slideshow, I select there and it opens a window so I can select the pictures I want to add to the slideshow, the problem is that no pictures appear...
  7. Problem with the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the lock screen: My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP! I have tried all the solutions given under similar solutions but it gave no results...
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Problem

Windows 10 Lock Screen Problem: Hello dear Microsoft community, I've got an uncommon problem with Windows Spotlight images, and the problem is not that it is not changing the picture. The problem is that when I go in to Lock Screen settings and on the dropdown menu chooseWindows Spotlight, then close and...
  9. Lock Screen Problem

Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...
  10. Lock screen problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock screen problem: HI! I was trying to disable my lock screen with the run - netplwiz - User Accounts method. I think I may have mixed up my password and pin numbers. It let me change the settings but when I restarted I get the lock screen with a message "The username or password is...