Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I wanted to enable this option is lock screen 'Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and cortana on your lock screen'But whenever I try to enable... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aarav Hallen, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

I wanted to enable this option is lock screen 'Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and cortana on your lock screen'But whenever I try to enable it, it gets automatically disabled when I change to another settings or close settings app. Please help me I tried lots of suggestions online but didn't get a way to make it work.

:)

Aarav Hallen, Feb 17, 2022

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 17, 2022
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 17, 2022
  4. prana31 Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

Windows 10 Lock Screen Problem

• Have you made any changes or updates to your PC prior to this?

>> I have made some driver updates related to my steel series keyboard drivers, but I don't think it has to do anything in here.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    >> No, at least, I do not see one.

• What is the build number of your operating system?
    >> Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703, OS Build No.: 15063.483

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    >> I've done couple of steps. Checked some similar error mention in the following forum threads:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...problems/d6b9268d-9c04-47fd-906c-fb3b2f9ce691

Followed these steps, mentioned here:

How to fix Windows Spotlight Lock screen errors on Windows 10 | Windows Central

Also checked the following links:

Lock screen background image does not appear (Anniversary Update) - Windows 10 Help Forums

Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

Lock Screen Problems in Anniversary Upgrade - Windows 10 Help Forums

Possible way to get round lockscreen problem - Windows 10 Help Forums

My "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" option is already checked.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...problems/d6b9268d-9c04-47fd-906c-fb3b2f9ce691

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/66400-show-lock-screen-background-sign-screen-windows-10-a.html

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/fix-not-seeing-all-possible-apps-lock-screen-options-windows-10

• Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?
    >> No, because I cannot take a screenshot while it's trying to lock the screen.

Thanks for your response. Hope I'll get some definitive guide to solve this issue soon.

prana31, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen settings

2. Sleep and lock screen settings problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep and lock screen settings problem: Hi,My computer screen locks after about 5 minutes no matter what I change in my computer's power, lock screen and sleep settings. I have to log in again every time my computer monitor goes to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity.At this point I believe the problem might be...
  3. Sleep and lock screen settings problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep and lock screen settings problem: Hi,My computer screen locks after about 5 minutes no matter what I change in my computer's power, lock screen and sleep settings. I have to log in again every time my computer monitor goes to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity.At this point I believe the problem might be...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.: I wanted to enable this option is lock screen 'Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and cortana on your lock screen'But whenever I try to enable it, it gets automatically disabled when I change to another settings or close settings app. Please help me I tried lots of...
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lock Screen settings are not being saved. A big problem tried everything.: I wanted to enable this option is lock screen 'Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and cortana on your lock screen'But whenever I try to enable it, it gets automatically disabled when I change to another settings or close settings app. Please help me I tried lots of...
  6. My whole screen is blurred and everything is big?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My whole screen is blurred and everything is big?: [ATTACH] When I started my computer yesterday as usual, I immediately noticed how everything is warped and blurred. (see picture) This is of course anything but normal. My writing is pixelated and even in the login window everything is strange and warped. Google and games...
  7. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.: So short story short my computer froze and I made the terrible mistake of clicking a bunch of random buttons. Everything is now big, desktop icons, websites, taskbar, everything. They aren't so big that I can't use the pc, but it is still annoying and noticable and I don't...
  8. "Settings" not opening in Windows 10. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Settings" not opening in Windows 10. Tried everything.: I just updated my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When i updated it, setting wont open. The screen will pop up for a second then disappears before i can do anything. I've visited numerous of these articles with other people having the same problem, I've tried all of them. And none...
  9. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...
  10. windows 10 - everything is weirdly big

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 - everything is weirdly big: i used windows 10 for a while on pc and today decided to install it also on laptop but it behaves weirdly here. i donwloaded opera browser and thr tabs were huge and the look was weird, i opened paint and it was blurry (the fonts). what's the problem? please help! [img]...