Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen slide show

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen slide show in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lowlyduane, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Windows 10 lock screen slide show

My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now it seems my only choice for a slideshow are folders with my own personal pics. Is that the way it works now? I have Windows 10 Enterprise version 21H2Thanks much,

:)

Lowlyduane, Jun 29, 2022
  2. MikeS Win User

problems in running slide show in lock screen

Since switching to windows 10 from windows 8.2 I have had problems in running slide show in lock screen. The slide show will only operate when the screen timeout setting is set to 1 minute. All other time settings give a black screen at timeout. Am I missing something?

MikeS, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Windows 10 lock screen slide show not working

I cant get my windows 10 lock screen slide show to work. It wont even load a single picture. It just keeps the stack picture from what ever was last selected for the lock screen background. I have another windows 10 machine and the lock screen slide
    show is working fine with the same pictures. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

LuckyEights, Jun 29, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 lock screen slide show

slide show

Hi, which to which slide show are you referring in particular?
    Some examples:
    View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10
    or the lock screen or..

For example, there are 3rd party desktop wallpaper programs which are more flexible...

dalchina, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 lock screen slide show

1. Windows 10 lock screen slide show - Similar Threads - lock screen slide

2. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  3. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  4. Windows 10 lock screen slide show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen slide show: My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now it seems my only choice for a slideshow are folders with my own personal pics. Is that the way it works now? I have Windows...
  5. Windows 10 lock screen slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 lock screen slide show: My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now it seems my only choice for a slideshow are folders with my own personal pics. Is that the way it works now? I have Windows...
  6. Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen

Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen: Hi All, I'm having issues using a slideshow for my lock screen on my computer. When I access the area under Settings the button to locate the file to use as the lock screen doesn't even highlight for me to select a folder. Anyone have any idea what settings may be preventing...
  7. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working: I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show The folders I have selected no longer appear. All I get now is the static Background picture. Any Idea what changed? I'm...
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working

Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working: Hi there, anyone know how to fix lock screen slide show not working? My slide show was working fine few months ago until when i update my drivers and suddenly it is not working anymore. I tried some method on the internet and it wasn't very helpful. Btw my background slide...
  9. Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10 [img] Information If users set their lock screen will play a slide show of pictures from chosen albums within added folders. This tutorial...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...