Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.19045 Build 19045Hey, I've noticed several other threads similar to this, but the solutions have not worked.My windows lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MattK1982, May 14, 2023.

1. MattK1982 Win User

Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

Windows 10.0.19045 Build 19045Hey, I've noticed several other threads similar to this, but the solutions have not worked.My windows lock screen slideshow worked fine until recently. Now, it displays a slideshow of images from an unknown folder.I want to set up my lock screen - ideally, both the locked-picture and the picture which pops up after I hit enter - to a cycle of my background images that I have saved.I've gone to Settings>Personalization>Lock screen the tab on the left before selecting "Slideshow" under the "Background" bolded text. From there, under "Choose albums for your s

:)

MattK1982, May 14, 2023
  2. Kol12 Win User

Issue with lock screen slideshow

I'm not sure why I should need to go to that folder. Those are the default Windows lock screen images when you select picture mode for lock screen. I have chosen slide show mode with a custom album location. The problem I have is one of the default Windows pictures from picture mode is showing as the first image in my slideshow and my custom album pictures begin to show after that.

Kol12, May 14, 2023
  3. Lock screen slideshow pictures showing mirror format on Windows 10.

Hi Ron,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "slideshow shows pictures, they are all in mirror format", which option have setup in the Lock screen? Have you selected Slideshow option or picture option under Lock screen settings?
    • Have you made changes in the Lock screen settings prior to the issue?

If you selected Slideshow option from lock screen settings, then I suggest you to choose a new picture folder in the setting and check if it helps.

Also try to check if you have Windows spotlight option under the Lock screen settings.

Please send us the screenshot of lock screen for better understanding of the issue.

How to include a screenshot in your post:

Redirecting

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen pictures, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 14, 2023
  4. Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

Unable to delete albums for background and lock screen slideshow

I recently downloaded a bunch of cool abstract art and thought it would be neat to have that on my lock screen. So I turned it on, chose the album, locked my screen and went to bed. The next day I come home and touch my computer and am presented with horrible pictures of myself that I thought I had deleted forever, NOT my new abstract art. Upon examination, I realized that choosing my new folder failed to eliminate all the other folders previously chosen. Several of which were the Windows catch-all Pictures folder, so no matter what folder I pick, it's going to pull from ALL the pictures it can find. In the Background choices, it arbitrarily selected a folder of its own choosing from a facebook backup.

(A) So, how do I delete/remove the albums in the list? Right-click on the albums does nothing. I deleted my saved themes and in the process managed to obliterate the image that I wanted as my background - sigh.

(B) How do I choose fewer images to show? Why does Windows say this and give you that advice if there is no way to do it?

Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album 135346d1494996649t-unable-delete-albums-background-lock-screen-slideshow-10-forum-question.png

Thanks in advance for your answers. Even if it turns out to be something simple that makes me smack my head and say d'oh!

Jen the Ancient, May 14, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

1. Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album - Similar Threads - lock screen slideshow

2. Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album: Windows 10.0.19045 Build 19045Hey, I've noticed several other threads similar to this, but the solutions have not worked.My windows lock screen slideshow worked fine until recently. Now, it displays a slideshow of images from an unknown folder.I want to set up my lock screen...
  3. Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 lock screen slideshow does not show pictures from selected album: Windows 10.0.19045 Build 19045Hey, I've noticed several other threads similar to this, but the solutions have not worked.My windows lock screen slideshow worked fine until recently. Now, it displays a slideshow of images from an unknown folder.I want to set up my lock screen...
  4. Slideshow for Lock Screen does not work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slideshow for Lock Screen does not work?: Hey, Turning on the "Slideshow" feature within the lock screen settings does not rotate any images from within the folder I chose. Instead it only displays the most recently selected photo on my lock screen without change. Has anyone had this issue and found a fix?...
  5. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  6. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums: Hello, I imported Iphone and OnePLus pictures to my PC and safely stored them locally in 2 separated folders. I want to use a selection of those pictures to make a photo album with Windows Picture. I successfully included the folders in the windows picture tool, as they...
  7. WMP not showing album pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP not showing album pictures: Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i...
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow

Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow: I have my lock screen set to show to slideshow but I am having two problems with it. 1. This is the important one for me. The images for the slideshow are frequently zoomed in on the images instead of showing the whole picture. I can't seem to find any way to change the...
  9. Lock screen picture overlays slideshow

Lock screen picture overlays slideshow: Hi, my issue with Windows 10x64 1803 Lock screen slideshow not working is a bit different than usual When the issue occurs (not always, but almost always), the screen shows the defined Picture (and no clock etc.) _however_ when I press Enter, before showing the lockscreen...
  10. Unable to delete albums for background and lock screen slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete albums for background and lock screen slideshow: I recently downloaded a bunch of cool abstract art and thought it would be neat to have that on my lock screen. So I turned it on, chose the album, locked my screen and went to bed. The next day I come home and touch my computer and am presented with horrible pictures of...