Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen Wallpaper on Audit Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen Wallpaper on Audit Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to customize Windows 10 with our corporate backgrounds. The target is to have the same wallpaper and the same Lock Screen Background for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by giobaxx, May 23, 2017.

1. giobaxx Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen Wallpaper on Audit Mode

I was trying to customize Windows 10 with our corporate backgrounds. The target is to have the same wallpaper and the same Lock Screen Background for each user in the domain.

Normally what i did in Windows 7 was perform that modification in Audit Mode, but i'm not able to do it with Windows 10. When i try to change lock screen Background is impossible....

But i notice after the installation if i try to change the Lock Screen Account with the user i have created(with Admin Right) during the installation i will be able to customize all.

My question is i can try to run sysprep /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:copyprofile.xml with the Admin User Created during the installation?

:)

giobaxx, May 23, 2017

2. Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

I set Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper but in sign in screen lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen.

ramkrishnachowdhury, May 23, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Wallpaper on Audit Mode

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Wallpaper on Audit Mode - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Wallpaper

2. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  3. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.: I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep random wallpapers that updates automatically?...
  6. Audit mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audit mode: How do I get out of audit mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audit-mode/806c0874-884f-479b-8ddb-dee09d104dc4
  7. What is Audit Mode in Windows 10? How to boot into or out of Audit Mode?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Audit Mode in Windows 10? How to boot into or out of Audit Mode?: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how OEMs deploy Windows 10 OS with their own set of apps and drivers? Or how does the recovery partition helps […] This article What is Audit Mode in Windows 10? How to boot into or out of Audit Mode? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  9. Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?

Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?: Hi, I really like the current lock screen wallpaper (the one you see before you click and the password screen shows up) and I want to set it as my desktop wallpaper, but I can't find it! Where is it located? 42877
  10. Updating Windows 10 in Audit Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating Windows 10 in Audit Mode: We have a Windows 10 WIM configured with the required software. When I pull down the pre-Syspreped image (which was captured while in Audit Mode), I am unable to use Windows Update to patch the image. How are you folks handling the updates to your gold Windows 10 images?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting lockscreen windows 10 in audit mode

2. set desktop background audit mode

3. windows 10 audit mode lockscreen change