Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading.

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why can't I change my lock screen background? Something as SIMPLE and BASIC as a BACKGROUND should NOT have problems like this. WTF Windows?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PharaohPeter, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading.

/u/PharaohPeter, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 31, 2020
  3. JCGJCG Win User
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading.

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen WILL NOT APPLY my chosen photo. Infinite loading. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen APPLY

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. My chosen photo for my LOCK SCREEN changed without my doing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My chosen photo for my LOCK SCREEN changed without my doing!: Hi, I have been using a photo I choose for my lock screen. Today when I turn on my computer, it is the Blue Windows 11 one. I came here earlier and followed directions by going to Personalization, clicking on the Lock Screen and reselecting my photo I want. I then restarted...
  5. My chosen photo for my LOCK SCREEN changed without my doing!

My chosen photo for my LOCK SCREEN changed without my doing!: Hi, I have been using a photo I choose for my lock screen. Today when I turn on my computer, it is the Blue Windows 11 one. I came here earlier and followed directions by going to Personalization, clicking on the Lock Screen and reselecting my photo I want. I then restarted...
  6. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  7. Infinite loading screen

Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  8. Lock Screen cannot be changed infinite loading/ Windows 10 2004

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen cannot be changed infinite loading/ Windows 10 2004: Hello everyone, I have an issue when I try changing my lock screen. It is not new, I saw some people having the same problem, but nothing seems to work ? Basically when I try changing the picture for the lock screen, it is an infinite loading. Note that in the "choose your...
  9. Windows 10 infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen: Hi, recently W10 didn't shut down properly - the monitor turned off but the PC and fans stayed on all night. I then held the power button down to shut it down, and since then Windows will not boot, it just shows the loading screen with the Windows logo and a spinning disc....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...