Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After waking up my laptop after sleeping, the laptop will display my lock screen image and mouse, but I can't interact with anything. I have to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HeckenFricken, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen

After waking up my laptop after sleeping, the laptop will display my lock screen image and mouse, but I can't interact with anything. I have to restart my laptop everytime I close the lid and it's getting very annoying

:)

HeckenFricken, Jan 18, 2022

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Lock Screen

2. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  3. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Cortana
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  4. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win 11 lock screen and spotlight

Win 11 lock screen and spotlight: I switched to 10 several years ago and then upgraded to 11 a while back... For whatever reason one of the small pleasures for me has been Spotlight on the lock screen and the random photos. There has never been a problem with this feature, across 3 laptops and two OS until...
  6. Win 11 lock screen and spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 lock screen and spotlight: I switched to 10 several years ago and then upgraded to 11 a while back... For whatever reason one of the small pleasures for me has been Spotlight on the lock screen and the random photos. There has never been a problem with this feature, across 3 laptops and two OS until...
  7. Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen: I have the right image in settings and it shows up correctly any other time I love the computer just not after a shut down. When it boots up it pulls up the same image. It did the same thing with Windows Spotlight where despite being on it would just show the same image every...
  8. Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen: Hello, can you help me to solve this problemI'm changing log in method on lock screen to microsoft account login, after restarting when i want to sign in, the letter doesn't show up, i used on-screen keyboard and the letter still doesn't showing. But when i try to connect the...
  9. Can't change lock screen background image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change lock screen background image.: I am currently unable to change my lock screen wallpaper. This issue has persisted for over a year now, and windows updates have not been able to fix it. I have been trying to fix this for quite a while now and I can't seem to get it fixed. As of now, I have already...
  10. Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen

Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen: Hello, can you help me to solve this problemI'm changing log in method on lock screen to microsoft account login, after restarting when i want to sign in, the letter doesn't show up, i used on-screen keyboard and the letter still doesn't showing. But when i try to connect the...